The Hill’s Rising Fires Brianna Joy Gray Following Criticism Of Israel

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Any media outlet left that's not compromised?
:snoop:
as opposed to the right? :skip:

all media outlets have a lean and a benefactor. they are all businesses...

standing up for what is right comes at a cost always. it's up to every individual to be prepared to pay the price if they are gonna speak up.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as opposed to the right? :skip:

all media outlets have a lean and a benefactor. they are all businesses...

standing up for what is right comes at a cost always. it's up to every individual to be prepared to pay the price if they are gonna speak up.
Please 90% of media outlets are left leaning try again. And every one of them practices censorship.

People in glass houses....you know the rest.
:sas2:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Its actually a saying OLDER than the people using it...:dahell: it is literally saying you cant criticize fascism or people controlling what you say who's in control...:dwillhuh: da fukk is wrong with you???

No it's not breh, the quote originated with White nationalist Kevin Alfred Strom in 1993 and is constantly used by right-wingers and racists. :dead:

You're LITERALLY quoting a Nazi making a White Nationalist argument, then you ask what is wrong with me? :snoop:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Please 90% of media outlets are left leaning try again. And every one of them practices censorship.

Maybe in the next reality over, but this sure as hell isn't true in ours. Saying something like this really speaks to how far right a person's views are when they say this about our centrist corporate media.

Daps
BAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :sadcam:
She be looking so cute when she has the curly fro :mjcry: I been watching their Israel segments regularly so I already know it was this one.

Talking with a hostage's sister and even as I was watching, it felt like her approach was off. She's a lawyer and I don't think she knows when to turn that/being right off when the time calls for it. Then at the end tried to bait her like "I hope you understand... as a WOMAN :mjcry:"

Bri: :beli: "Aight thanks for coming on :unimpressed: More Rising after this"

Yep that was dumb. And facts are... you can't be mad at ALL Israeli people for whats happening in Gaza but not be mad at ALL white people for what has happened to black people in America.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

All of reality is left-leaning compared to you and other Trumpers. :mjlol:

The vast majority of American news sources have centrist pro-corporate establishment views because they're appealing to a centrist American audience, run by people with more money than you or me, and make a living off of corporate advertizers.

Imagine how distorted someone's reality would have to be in order to claim that 90% of this chart is "left leaning".

Media-Bias-Chart-11.0_Aug-2023-Licensed-scaled-1-2048x1619.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No it's not breh, the quote originated with White nationalist Kevin Alfred Strom in 1993 and is constantly used by right-wingers and racists. :dead:

You're LITERALLY quoting a Nazi making a White Nationalist argument, then you ask what is wrong with me? :snoop:

Ok so in this situation per se am I wrong nikka?!?!:dwillhuh: gawddamn... you cant let sleeping dogs lay can you?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yep that was dumb as hell. And facts are... you can't be mad at ALL Israeli people for whats happening in Gaza but not be mad at ALL white people for what has happened to black people in America.

Brianna will give all that smoke to a random Israeli woman but have you ever seen her give the smoke to random white people for we've been terrorized in America? Nope and you never will.

She riding harder for Gaza than she does her own people.
I honestly never heard of her before the conflict started to say that. Aside from this clip I saw where they interviewed some White girl waging war on "woke" and when Bri asked her what does it mean, the girl had nothing.

The Hill never talks about Black issues tho. Maybe back during BLM but they focus on hot topics, so thats not completely her fault.

On the otherhand I AM aware that she has a podcast so if shes not talking there either, I get your point.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like an easy way to fire her. :manny: Producers give reporters material to report on and they know exactly what the outcome would be talking about Israel. On a side note, Brianna can get it. :myman:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ok so in this situation per se am I wrong nikka?!?!:dwillhuh: gawddamn... you cant let sleeping dogs lay can you?

Step 1: You quoted a white supremacist.

Step 2: I point out you're quoting a white supremacist and that it's a terrible argument to make.

Step 3: You make up a fake history for the quote and claim there's something wrong with me.

Step 4: I prove the quote is from a White Supremacist.

Step 5: You pivot to, "But it's still true!" and tell me to let sleeping dogs lay.

Breh, the quote is not true. It's a dumb thing to say, it's obviously a false generalization, and when you use it you put a battery in the back of White Supremacists who created and use THAT EXACT QUOTE to lie about America on a daily basis.