The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
nah, i just can't believe yall put almost 2 years of effort into hating consistently. over 1200 posts is dedication.
That 1200 posts includes cats like you 'defending his honor' and crying about people saying something. What are you talking about?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Taharka Bey got mad at Corey Holcomb and Marcus for joking on him get slapped by Tariq:

Taharka don't want that smoke with Corey, Corey has too many jokes lol

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Taharka Bey got mad at Corey Holcomb and Marcus for joking on him get slapped by Tariq:

Taharka don't want that smoke with Corey, Corey has too many jokes lol
Tariq had agents all over the area.
Taharka walked into a sting operation.

Capture12.jpg

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man shutcho liberal whiny white woman sounding ass up. :martin:
Well what's the counter point? What do you expect to be in the Museum? You think the estate of Mary McCloud Bethune is donating or leading say the account book of Bethune Cookman?

You think he can get MLK's Bible or Malcolm's Koran? Can't use Malcolm though not FBA

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is definitely a charlatan but sometimes he add good game and comedy. I’m a grown man and don’t take everything he says at face value
That's how everyone should be to everyone. Everyone is not infallable, You can like who you like but damn if nikkas ain't in full Don't talk bad about my daddy mode over this guy.

No one is actually attacking him personally the criticism is the unlikelyhood or thr museum being a success, the unlikelyhood of it being there 20 years from now, the wierd financial and business moves he makes and pushback against the FBA narrative.

The supporters are saying Stop Hating Tether If that ain't the flipside of where's the museum neega I don't know what is.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nah, i just can't believe yall put almost 2 years of effort into hating consistently. over 1200 posts is dedication.
I can't believe that nikkas post everything he says on here especially considering there's a whole Pro Tariq thread.

Face nikkas love the attention You WANT nikkas to hate, Tariq Needs enemies The museum could rival the Smithsonian African American museum it doesn't mean that white supremacy is falling or will it stop one immegrant from coming into this country.

If nikkas ddn't pushback these threads wouldn't pop off.

Instead of hating on "haters" lay out a game plan on how this will work? Joos got Ye out the paint with a comple of tweets and some strongly worded letters. FBA are compromised there's no way any FBA can be in media and stand by Tariq Nasheed. They literally almost got Don Leomon up out of here because he said one comment one time about one white woman.

If you want to give 'Riq his props he's at the pinnacle of success for a totally independent Black Man in Media but I can't see him getting any higher.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Crazy thing is that you have documented Scammers who put people's lives in danger but

US charges 18 Nigerian nurses with certificate forgery​

The alleged selling and purchasing of nursing diplomas and transcripts to willing but unqualified individuals is a crime that potentially endangers the health and safety of patients.​

ByKabir Yusuf

February 20, 2023

Reading Time: 2 mins read

The United States of America has filed charges against at least 18 Nigerian nurses for allegedly fraudulently obtaining educational credentials, PREMIUM TIMES can report.
The Texas Board of Nursing charged the health workers at the District Court for the Southern District of Florida saying the nurses allegedly participated in a wire fraud scheme that created an illegal licensing and employment shortcut for aspiring nurses.
According to the charge documents, the scheme fraudulently sells nursing degree diplomas and transcripts obtained from accredited Florida-based nursing schools to individuals seeking licenses and jobs as registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical/vocational nurses (LPN/VNs).
The alleged selling and purchasing of nursing diplomas and transcripts to willing but unqualified individuals is a crime that potentially endangers the health and safety of patients and insults the honorable profession of nursing, said Omar Aybar, a Special Agent in charge of the investigations.
The bogus diplomas and transcripts qualified purchasers to sit for the national nursing board exam and, after passing it, to obtain licenses and jobs in various states as RNs and LPN/VNs, the US attorney was told.
The overall scheme involved the distribution of more than 7,600 fake nursing diplomas issued by three South Florida-based nursing schools — Siena College in Broward County, Fla — Palm Beach School of Nursing in Palm Beach County, Fla — Sacred Heart International Institute in Broward County.

FBI investigators said these schools are now closed.

ALSO READ: Brain Drain: Like doctors, Nigerian nurses are also migrating, many to UK

The Nigerians charged are: Abiodun Felicia; Adelakun Aveez; Adelekan Adewale; Adeoye Temitope; Adewale Abidemi; Afolabi Toun; Afolabi Omowunmi; Agbo Steve; and Ajibade Omotayo.