The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Museums encourage donation

Museums are Non Profit organizations with a board of trustees to oversee funding and decision making. The deed to the museum is not in the hands of one individual.

But go ahead sign up for that monthly donation family. Be an ATM for another man so you can own black immigrants online. :mjlol:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
probably black history before slavery for one
also the black people in American history not recognized

That’s confusing. I’ve always wondered from where that information came, about black history before slavery in the Americas.

Dr. Cassandra Newby-Alexander.

Part 1: Antebellum Slavery and Freedom, 1528-1865, Race and Liberty.

Part 2: To the Frontier, 1866-1900, Homesteaders, Cowboys and Buffalo Soldiers.

Part 3: The Urban Frontier, 1875-1940, African Americans in Cities.

Part 4: World War II Era, 1941-1950, Migration and Transformation.

Part 5: Into the 21st Century, 1951-2000, The Black West in the Modern Era.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Nothing says Juneteenth and black history quite like a comedy show featuring Scruncho the comedian

Come one, come all and get your laugh on :mjgrin:

I can't give him any shyt on this one. Juneteenth is meant to be a joyous day and plenty of events will be going on. Breh is just contributing to the festivities :manny:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I can't give him any shyt on this one. Juneteenth is meant to be a joyous day and plenty of events will be going on. Breh is just contributing to the festivities :manny:

That's all good, except that Democrats and the President will surely hold a celebration of the holiday as well. Rightfully seeing as how they were the first administration to make this a federal holiday to begin with. And when they do Tariq and his minions will be out there bytching about "symbolic gestures" and "pandering us for our votes" while their very leader is using what was suppose to be a million dollar museum of unspoken African American history to simply cash in on locals with nonsense that--once again--has nothing to do with history or the museum he promised.

I'd have no problem with this whatsoever if it wasn't coming from such a shameless hypocrite who clearly has no respect whatsoever for his very audience.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's all good, except that Democrats and the President will surely hold a celebration of the holiday as well. Rightfully seeing as how they were the first administration to make this a federal holiday to begin with. And when they do Tariq and his minions will be out there bytching about "symbolic gestures" and "pandering us for our votes" while their very leader is using what was suppose to be a million dollar museum of unspoken African American history to simply cash in on locals with nonsense that--once again--has nothing to do with history or the museum he promised.

I'd have no problem with this whatsoever if it wasn't coming from such a shameless hypocrite who clearly has no respect whatsoever for his very audience.

We didn't need the Democrats to make Juneteenth a federal holiday for us Freedmen to celebrate it. Us Freedmen has been celebrating Juneteenth for over a century. You can't be this dumb of a fukking Shill. :why:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

We didn't need the Democrats to make Juneteenth a federal holiday for us Freedmen to celebrate it. Us Freedmen has been celebrating Juneteenth for over a century. You can't be this dumb of a fukking Shill. :why:
Nah @SupaDupaCool is right cuz I definitely remember folks complaining about it being a symbolic gesture last year... before they started arguing about the "proper colors and flag" to celebrate. That shouldn't happen this year tho

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nah @SupaDupaCool is right cuz I definitely remember folks complaining about it being a symbolic gesture last year... before they started arguing about the "proper colors and flag" to celebrate. That shouldn't happen this year tho
This is correct. Any time the White House host a black person or an event for black people, they say it’s a “nothing burger”.

Meanwhile, Tariq Nasheed can fry up some catfish nuggets, hire some cheap comedians and call it a Juneteenth Celebration and it’s alright :mjlol:

Imagine wanting to celebrate Juneteenth with your family and you bring them to this “museum” only to find out you have to pay $50 a pop and the only history going on is coming from this man:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is correct. Any time the White House host a black person or an event for black people, they say it’s a “nothing burger”.

Meanwhile, Tariq Nasheed can fry up some catfish nuggets, hire some cheap comedians and call it a Juneteenth Celebration and it’s alright :mjlol:

Imagine wanting to celebrate Juneteenth with your family and you bring them to this “museum” only to find out you have to pay $50 a pop and the only history going on is coming from this man:

I remember one of the blk civil rights elders doing fish fry's and they talked about him like a dog.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That still has nothing to do with people celebrating it. :why:

This just proves that you Shills and Tethers didn't start celebrating Juneteenth until your Democratic Daddy told you. :heh:

While us Freedmen been celebrating Juneteenth for over a century.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gary Owen is still hating on other Black comedians. :mjpls:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That still has nothing to do with people celebrating it. :why:

This just proves that you Shills and Tethers didn't start celebrating Juneteenth until your Democratic Daddy told you. :heh:

While us Freedmen been celebrating Juneteenth for over a century.
I do remember hitting up Juneteenth with my mom a few years ago and they might have 5 tables of people selling the same type shyt and people talking on a stage with nobody paying attention to what they’re saying.. Now Goodie Mob is supposed to be performing at the Juneteenth celebration this year :yeshrug: I put my mom up on it and she always lets me know. It’s funny that it’s this big deal now and people still try to get mad. Naw man let it get commercialized like all these other holidays lol.