The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I remember one of the blk civil rights elders doing fish fry's and they talked about him like a dog.
Jim Clyburn. Idk why but anytime someone talks about being talked to/treated like I dog, I :russ: :mjlol:
That still has nothing to do with people celebrating it. :why:

This just proves that you Shills and Tethers didn't start celebrating Juneteenth until your Democratic Daddy told you. :heh:

While us Freedmen been celebrating Juneteenth for over a century.
First of all, I've told you fifty-leven times that I'm a Black American and you're still trying that "tether" shyt. Go take your meds :ufdup:

Second of all, I been celebrating my entire life. Hell I was laughing at all these newcomers that were tryna claim authority on how to celebrate

Speaking of authority, third of all, I haven't given Tariq shyt for this. You gon have to engage somebody else for this Internet Ass rap battle

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta hand it to Flex, he’s conned his followers into personally identifying with his financial success so much that they will prop up this “museum” for a long time. Some of them are not attending the BBQ(:mjlol:) but are asking how to donate.

:salute: to TN skrong pimp hand.

How much do you think he has convinced dusty dudes like @Bunchy Carter to empty out of their pockets over the years?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I gotta hand it to Flex, he’s conned his followers into personally identifying with his financial success so much that they will prop up this “museum” for a long time. Some of them are not attending the BBQ(:mjlol:) but are asking how to donate.

How much do you think he has convinced dusty dudes like @Bunchy Carter to empty out of their pockets over the years?
You really think any of his Coli defenders are really shelling out like that?

You do realize that threads about homie get bushed until the Diaspora wars start.

I think that Bunchy supports Tariq about as much as you "destroying" Tariq.

'Riq's main support comes from ADOS aunties and you can tell because all of the criticism of american Black women went away and he went at Fresh n Fit and despite his passport being well stamped he sent strays at the "passport bros" He even finally took down that Brazil video despite it staying up went Tommy called him out about it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim Clyburn. Idk why but anytime someone talks about being talked to/treated like I dog, I :russ: :mjlol:

First of all, I've told you fifty-leven times that I'm a Black American and you're still trying that "tether" shyt. Go take your meds :ufdup:

Second of all, I been celebrating my entire life. Hell I was laughing at all these newcomers that were tryna claim authority on how to celebrate

Speaking of authority, third of all, I haven't given Tariq shyt for this. You gon have to engage somebody else for this Internet Ass rap battle

You said yourself that you wasn't of Freedmen lineage you retard Shill. :heh:

You're going out like your fellow Shill/Tether @Henri Christophe :dead:

Sucking on that Blue Donkey dikk got you nikkas losing brain cells. :dame:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You said yourself that you wasn't of Freedmen lineage you retard Shill. :heh:

You're going out like your fellow Shill/Tether @Henri Christophe :dead:

Sucking on that Blue Donkey dikk got you nikkas losing brain cells. :dame:
Go take your meds breh, we been over this too many times

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Says the guy that spend everyday of his life worry about what Tariq is doing. :heh:

Your deflecting is just a cry out for help. :pachaha:
Breh you can't even remember the fact that I said can't knock the Juneteenth function :what: I ain't even talking about the museum or Tariq, just reminder after reminder of shyt I already told you. You done lost your damn mind tryna call somebody else "worried" :rudy:

And this ain't finna cut it if you're tryna move from fanboy to sidepiece :ufdup:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you can't even remember the fact that I said can't knock the Juneteenth function :what: I ain't even talking about the museum or Tariq, just reminder after reminder of shyt I already told you. You done lost your damn mind tryna call somebody else "worried" :rudy:

And this ain't finna cut it if you're tryna move from fanboy to sidepiece :ufdup:

I'm starting to feel sorry for you brehs. :picard:

You getting Bat-Signaled into every thread that have a specific man name on the thread title is a sad mental illness. :picard:

I hope you will go find the help that you need. :picard:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You really think any of his Coli defenders are really shelling out like that?

Absolutely.

These brehs have pictures of themselves actually attending his reparations rallies and they're posting ITT.

While I'm typing this I just remembered a classic phone call where the @TheNigerian tried to get his money back from investing in that little MoorUs app

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wat kind of shyt is dis, neega? Wat is dis
full