The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
collection-plate-plate.gif

The ole church building fund scam. TN peeped what Umar was doing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah

Hate him or love him, Tariq got a lot of connects and love from folks in the entertainment industry and his demo is actually upper-middle class and bougie type black folks.
C'mon my guy.

I don't really have the energy to hate and I'll say God Bless him. If the Mueseum pops off it would be a beautiful thing.

But first of all Tariq falls out with every clouted person he knows and he is right about one thing the majority of the Black people in Media are either tethers or half white.

Tariq got to get the money out of the faithful, the nikkas on the coli making a zillion threads about his latest fart.

My position is if he wins that's a win for Black people in general if he fails he fails.

All I can say is all Tariq supporters if they're really supporters and not fanboys should not be hating on Umar Umar also has a building and if you choose to beleive and give donations to "riq don't hate on nikkas who give donations to Umar.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I had membership for myself and my little brother and niece to the california science center:

If you're the type of dude who donates to good causes no one can be mad that you donate to Tariq.

But I'd say that the average Coli "Riq supporter just wants him to get jokes off on someone who smelled some brown stew once Not really interested in Pushing the cause of FBA.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Museums charge for memberships and have to do annual fundraisers to sustain themselves.

I’m not taking any sides, but this is wrong. Annual memberships and fundraisers are cool, but just a way to interact with the public.

Most museums have departments of Institutional Advancement that are dedicated to getting major donations from major donors. Museums also have trustees and board members. It costs to be either.

Another thing Tariq doesn’t have is an endowment. He needs a board member to court someone to start one for the musuem.

Is that what he wants tho?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Museums charge for memberships and have to do annual fundraisers to sustain themselves.

This isn't out of the ordinary.

In fact, Tariq is going to have an uphill battle because this museum is only going to attract a small demographic in the black community and it's the brokest demographic at that.
IMO, the museum should have been a "traveling" museum. Rent out a space or something at a location when there is an event that's going to attract a large black population like the Essence festival, an HBCU Homecoming game(s), NAACP Image Awards, BET Awards, etc.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
"Rent Free" and yet he's reaching out for help to pay rent.

Stop playin and fill that bag up :feedme:
Right neeeoww!! :feedme:

That's how I know I'm talking to a broke nikka.....you do not pay rent on a building you own

Hold on.....do you hear that....I think that's your mom calling you to take out the trash out. Living in the basement ass nikka

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That's how I know I'm talking to a broke nikka.....you do not pay rent on a building you own

Hold on.....do you hear that....I think that's your mom calling you to take out the trash out. Living in the basement ass nikka
Why are you resorting to name calling? :hhh:

The tenants are gone and he needs monthly autopay. Are you fillin that bag up or not? :feedme:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m not taking any sides, but this is wrong. Annual memberships and fundraisers are cool, but just a way to interact with the public.

Most museums have departments of Institutional Advancement that are dedicated to getting major donations from major donors. Museums also have trustees and board members. It costs to be either.

Another thing Tariq doesn’t have is an endowment. He needs a board member to court someone to start one for the musuem.

Is that what he wants tho?
Of course not. The Mueseum is wholly owned by Tariq and if some joo makes him an offer he'll turn it into a strip club if he has to.