The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

lib123

All Star
Daps
Bottom line up Front

fukk That nikka!!!

Y'all nikkas always say the same thing "Tariq has a 20 year track record" First of all he doesn't have a 20 year track record, He's a failed rapper, The dating game bag went away in the mid 2000's. Can you get a book or a youtube channel off of dating? Kind of but the days where you could have a TV show, and books and "boot camps" died out years ago.

You know if people didn't get so emotional about people Not wanting to give their money to some nikka on the internet this would be a short ass thread.

If I said why don't you donate to your local church? Or to Umar or to Jay or to any other nikka that crowd sourced some bullshyt you'd say "fukk I look like giving my money away?" Now if you said Mary McCloud Bethune didn't have experience before she built Bethune Cookman I could put 5 on it and if it don't work out I wouldve tricked off the 5 anyway" I couldn't say nothing because it's YOUR MONEY But nikkas are in this thread giving pushback to me saying "homie doesn't have any experience in this It doesn't look like it would work?

Black people need a nuclear missile program because the nikka put out Hidden Colors should we trust the nikka to figure out how to source weapons grade plutonium and build a missile silo to house the missiles in?

Look 'Riq says some cool shyt from time to time, he keeps saying he's no leader. I believe him. If Interscope pressed a button and blew up Mink Slide and Tariq decided to stop talking about Blackity Black stuff I wouldn't be mad at him, he did enough.

All i'm saying is Tariq is the first nikka to pocket watch old ladies giving money to Reverends and standing in Line voting for their school presidents. I don't see how Mr. "Don't Vote" doesn't see whoever is the councilman for crenshaw saying So you the nikka talking bout don't vote eh? Give me 3 million or ill Thenos snap the whole project I'll put the word out and you won't be able to build anywhere in California.

As far was the what are you building shyt nikka what have you built? I'm building the same thing you and Tariq is building a life for me and mines.

One thing I can say that neither you or Tariq can say, I haven't put one dollar in any race solider's pocket this year that goes to harm my people.

"Sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs."

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No museum coming for you bytch nikkas, but make sure you cop that holiday edition mackish package family yes indeed. :mjgrin:

For ONLY $79.99 you'll receive:

1. Autographed Hard Cover Copy of FBA Race Baiter Book

2. Buck Breaking DVD

3. Ogun Mask

4. Autographed Buck Breaking Film Poster

5.FBA Family Backpack

6. FBA Bandana

7. Karen Keychain

8. FBA Refrigerator Magnet

rs=w:1160,h:2231

:mjgrin:

That's my Foundational Black American :wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lol I’m not mad at all, just challenging the hate. And yes I donate to Tariq’s projects.
again if you just said I'm rocking with dude I wouldn't say a thing, My point is two

#1. I don't think homie can pull this off, just because he had success in one business does not mean he'll have success in something totally different.

side point, fukk the museum what about the 2nd FBA conference? he said it was gonna be a yearly thing and unlike the ADOS movement his was gonna get results

#2. He's moving exactly like Umar Tommy and Jay all nikkas that he supported till he fell out with, You can definitely say We got some hiccups but the museum is on the way. say what you want about Umar there is at least a building by not mentioning it it sounds like he wants nikkas to forget he said it either because his ego won't allow him to say he made a mistake or because he's not planning to build a museum and come through with the next money making scheme. Frankly I don't see how duke doesn't have shytloads of cash he gets mad donations, crowd sources every single project and when something doesn't sell out immediately he'll put it in a mackish package where he'll charge you more for the shyt you do want by throwing in shyt that you didn't want.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Bottom line up Front

fukk That nikka!!!

Y'all nikkas always say the same thing "Tariq has a 20 year track record" First of all he doesn't have a 20 year track record, He's a failed rapper, The dating game bag went away in the mid 2000's. Can you get a book or a youtube channel off of dating? Kind of but the days where you could have a TV show, and books and "boot camps" died out years ago.

You know if people didn't get so emotional about people Not wanting to give their money to some nikka on the internet this would be a short ass thread.

If I said why don't you donate to your local church? Or to Umar or to Jay or to any other nikka that crowd sourced some bullshyt you'd say "fukk I look like giving my money away?" Now if you said Mary McCloud Bethune didn't have experience before she built Bethune Cookman I could put 5 on it and if it don't work out I wouldve tricked off the 5 anyway" I couldn't say nothing because it's YOUR MONEY But nikkas are in this thread giving pushback to me saying "homie doesn't have any experience in this It doesn't look like it would work?

Black people need a nuclear missile program because the nikka put out Hidden Colors should we trust the nikka to figure out how to source weapons grade plutonium and build a missile silo to house the missiles in?

Look 'Riq says some cool shyt from time to time, he keeps saying he's no leader. I believe him. If Interscope pressed a button and blew up Mink Slide and Tariq decided to stop talking about Blackity Black stuff I wouldn't be mad at him, he did enough.

All i'm saying is Tariq is the first nikka to pocket watch old ladies giving money to Reverends and standing in Line voting for their school presidents. I don't see how Mr. "Don't Vote" doesn't see whoever is the councilman for crenshaw saying So you the nikka talking bout don't vote eh? Give me 3 million or ill Thenos snap the whole project I'll put the word out and you won't be able to build anywhere in California.

As far was the what are you building shyt nikka what have you built? I'm building the same thing you and Tariq is building a life for me and mines.

One thing I can say that neither you or Tariq can say, I haven't put one dollar in any race solider's pocket this year that goes to harm my people.

Are you ok?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Listen to the whole thing emotional brehs.

If you're really about group economics cut out that white man and mail in a check. Don't give the "joos" a cut.