Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Just gave my donation
full

Posting my donation screenshot on my IG I'm always proud to support progressive projects for our community.

I wanna stay on the right side of history.

Time gonna record me as supporting empowerment. Shoutout to the winning team not letting BUMS and dusty mfs hate us out of victory. they tried.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Let me say this about our greats like Dr Frances Cress Welsing, Shahrazad Ali, Kaba, Nipsey and others that rock with Tariq. They All have legendary Integrity. They never messed with scammers and thieves so look real close at these losers on here saying "he might run off with the money" "he pimping yall"

put a microscope on these users and remember them hating. This is history being made right now. Look at em. These are the ones you better make sure are put out of empowerment circles. Look at people in your local area that act like these people. These are the shytty Cuz types.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Let me say this about our greats like Dr Frances Cress Welsing, Shahrazad Ali, Kaba, Nipsey and others that rock with Tariq. They All have legendary Integrity. They never messed with scammers and thieves so look real close at these losers on here saying "he might run off with the money" "he pimping yall"

put a microscope on these users and remember them hating. This is history being made right now. Look at em. These are the ones you better make sure are put out of empowerment circles. Look at people in your local area that act like these people. These are the shytty Cuz types.
This site is over run with feds

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can dig it.. L.A ados could easily unite and knock this out the park if they wanted to.. If people sacrifice for what they believed in, anything can be accomplished..