The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
That's not how investments work when you are begging people for money. Basic critical information like that should be transparent.

I'm not begging anybody or nothing personally.

He always accepts call ins on IG live did you ask him directly or are you trying to get me to answer for him?

Track record speaks for itself if you ask me. Every project the people funded got produced excellently.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why they got white people in the virtual renderings of the museum? :dead:
Believe it or not cacs be the main ones attending museums with black history.. Go to the African American museum of culture in DC and you will see a shyt load of cacs in there

invalid

Banned
Daps
Believe it or not cacs be the main ones attending museums with black history.. Go to the African American museum of culture in DC and you will see a shyt load of cacs in there

I’ve been to DuSable, Charles H. Wright, Studeo in Harlem, and the Smithsonian and every time I visited, I see a predominately black crowd.

It’s just funny that he’s building a museum for black people, and have white people in the digital renderings. It’s not a big deal. And it’s no small feat that he’s already raised $800k. That’s a big accomplishment.

My concern behind this idea is the scholarship behind what he will present in the museum. I take issue with some of the things he’s presented in Hidden Colors as not being factual.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
it really aint about Him this is black american's project as a group he just facilitated the crowdfunding. The history is ours.

I hope my post didn’t come off as me bashing him at all. From what I saw it seems like a noble venture. I just hope it’s not financially underestimated. That’s all :yeshrug:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Why was this one starred, it isn't Umar :mjlol:

Tariq finishes what he sets out to do :ehh:

I'll have to visit before I leave.

MoorUs didn't hit, but I didn't expect it too. Ive see over five different Black social networks rise and fall.

You really need people to have those work and most folks are going stick to where the action is (Twitter,IG, Facebook etc.)

But it came out :ehh:

I wanna watch the 1804 vid again, but my dad lost the DVD :wow: