Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Is he still in Mauritius? Or is Tahiti this week:jbhmm:

I can never keep up with dude. :pachaha:
I donated but I still say going on an international family vacation was a mistake.

If he would have went around the country promoting his museum idea he could have had the funding by now.

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which provides a service to the Black community. bytch what’s the problem?
What service is that? There is zero plan to sustain a museum. When it fails or doesn’t make money, and he sells it off to some white person for millions of dollars (that he will keep for himself), then what?

He just got a bunch of black folks to buy him some prime real estate in LA :russ:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What service is that? There is zero plan to sustain a museum. When it fails or doesn’t make money, and he sells it off to some white person for millions of dollars (that he will keep for himself), then what?

He just got a bunch of black folks to buy him some prime real estate in LA :russ:

One final score before riding off in the sunset. I can’t even hate. :wow:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ITS OVER 920THOUSAAAAND
psA9jHo.gif

Asante

All Star
Daps

People donate millions to build it, but you assume no one will actually show up to fund it. Stfu fakkit

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Tariq donated and will keep donating to reach the goal. No way he letting that bag go :mjlol:

gofundme tracks the donations to stop people from pumping their own campaigns

sadly for you Tethers/Koons/Haters/White Supremacists its ALL OF US on the grassroots building to the goal

STAY MAD bytch