:blessed:
LankyGroundedIbis-max-1mb.gif

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
family pardon me for kicking the koons while they are down but...

I swear i wish that first thread with all the Super hating didn't get deleted we need to see who's who around here.

It was clear even from $300k+ that Black Society AS A GROUP made the choice to support this positive project so anybody trying to throw salt looks pure agent/anti black.

We have been through enough scammers and black folks are not dumb. Tariq track record on crowd funding is 100.

We are not playing with yall koons anymore we watching behavior patterns.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
family pardon me for kicking the koons while they are down but...

I swear i wish that first thread with all the Super hating didn't get deleted we need to see who's who around here.

It was clear even from $300k+ that Black Society AS A GROUP made the choice to support this positive project so anybody trying to throw salt looks pure agent/anti black.

We have been through enough scammers and black folks are not dumb. Tariq track record on crowd funding is 100.

We are not playing with yall koons anymore we watching behavior patterns.
I’m sure daddy Tariq would tell you to wipe your bussy right now, cause it’s dripping :dame: Acting like a male cheerleader in this thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tariq is going to be a cornerstone of black American history going forward. He’s done A LOT for this generation of FBA’s. He’s just as important as the welsing’s and Claude Anderson’s because he made their message accessible and palatable to all. It’s undeniable.