The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Wonder what happens after people get their money refunded
He can’t just abandon the idea completely or else The whole thing was a waste of time

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Buying that land and building the museum he proposed will cost more than $1 million, expect further donations to be asked for down the line...........

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yes he said it would cost $7 Million to do. He wants to do it in phases.

C'mon FBAs :mjcry:
Yeah I think he will reach the 1million goal by tomorrow. He only needs 300K, if it gets 750k he will probably add that in himself.

Will be interesting how he goes about the rest of it. But it’s definitely a W for him I guess.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yeah I think he will reach the 1million goal by tomorrow. He only needs 300K, if it gets 750k he will probably add that in himself.

Will be interesting how he goes about the rest of it. But it’s definitely a W for him I guess.

You can't add money to your own campaign or else it could get terminated.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
u5l6qq9u3q8yabzbbhrm.jpg

Of course a real one like ME put money on it. Everybody who is Anybody knows that Tariq Nasheed has a impeccable track record with producing products after crowdfunding.

Only 15Hours Left to be a part of black american history. My name will be on the walls of the building.

The only reason i'm posting it here is to SPITE the white supremacists/losers who hated on the project. Its bigger than Tariq. Black Americans as a GROUP have chosen to support this with $800K+

We got this. regardless of what a hater says.

Lo And Behold WE Worked as a GROUP and got the funding over 1Million!!!!

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Good for him! I hope it doesn’t turn into a money pit because 800k seems super low to buy the lot, build the museum structure, fill it with attractions, and staff it etc. I’m rooting though :myman:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Good for him! I hope it doesn’t turn into a money pit because 800k seems super low to buy the lot, build the museum structure, fill it with attractions, and staff it etc. I’m rooting though :myman:

it really aint about Him this is black american's project as a group he just facilitated the crowdfunding. The history is ours.