The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
He can a make museum , all he has to do if fill a room with nicknacks that he picked up on his travels maybe holla at some old school rappers to donate or loan some tour jackets, get some local artists to donate or loan their shyt and make the building a multipurpose building with restaurants a merch store an book store offices for his personal staff and rental space for some other businesses or real estate wait a few years and sell the whole thing and make 20 million or something. All the while the "museum" is operational ask for donations.

Again the hustle is on a 100 trillion.

All I'm picturing if he does it this way is struggle. It won't look good and it won't be ran well. A Museum takes money for it to actually be a great experience. Curation isn't as easy and simple as people think. The bottom line is, if Tariq get's this 7m, he's not building an actual museum. He's going to pocket most if not all of it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It's cool to clown but why don't he try to make the game somewhat worth playing? I mean damn they got early 80's grapfics and all they do is hop over shyt.
It’s designed to be a money grab aimed at black folk, not a high quality gaming experience.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
All I'm picturing if he does it this way is struggle. It won't look good and it won't be ran well. A Museum takes money for it to actually be a great experience. Curation isn't as easy and simple as people think. The bottom line is, if Tariq get's this 7m, he's not building an actual museum. He's going to pocket most if not all of it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Homie doesn't know the first thing about art. He literally doesn't care about it and never mentioned it. Like a said there will be a room with some African "artifacts" brought on the side of the road in a tourist district, some merch from hidden colors some fan art and maybe Yomo & Maulkie's tour jackets.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nah, I'm sure he'll have some gold -dipped Flex Boots on display.

Has anyone here ever visited the California African American Museum or any other Black owned Galleries in Los Angeles?

CAAM | Hours & Directions

LA’s Black-Owned Galleries and Art Spaces

I have been to the CAAM plent of times as a child and as an adult and the CAAM is not Black Owned and majority of those Black Owned galleries are Black Owned, but the Black people are leasing the property and not owning the property.

Black people need to own the property, not just the business. The Jewish and Asians Museums are owned by them and they also own the property, not leasing and renting like what Black people do.

That is like owning a Black Museum in the Crenshaw Mall, the Crenshaw Mall is no more and there goes your Black Museum.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
7 Million For A Museum?

:comeon:

ya'll are dumb and so are his followers.

It’s actually not enough. Tariq is just incapable of running a museum, especially given how divisive he is

that’s the point I was making.

at least 20M’s to do it properly.

I did not know we had so many museum contractors and business developers here on TheColi:

5. Do the numbers
Starting a museum is very expensive, as a rule of thumb, the exhibition space is half of the overall space, a 4500 exhibition space becomes a 9000 square ft building at $200 per square foot of new construction is $1.8 million dollars, plus approximately, $150 to fit out the gallery spaces, $675,000, total $2,475,000 in start up costs plus operating costs.

Starting a Museum

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
I did not know we had so many museum contractors and business developers here on TheColi:

5. Do the numbers
Starting a museum is very expensive, as a rule of thumb, the exhibition space is half of the overall space, a 4500 exhibition space becomes a 9000 square ft building at $200 per square foot of new construction is $1.8 million dollars, plus approximately, $150 to fit out the gallery spaces, $675,000, total $2,475,000 in start up costs plus operating costs.

Starting a Museum

It's more than that. Trust me.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

65% towards his goal.

If we don't get the money the White Supremacists win :mjcry: