The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Can’t you get a business loan for something like that?

why should he put himself on the line for a business loan for something that’s gonna benefit all of us? This selfish, stingy way of thinking about giving money when it comes to Black causes is really disgusting and unworthy of the race. This kinda thinking is for filth.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why should he put himself on the line for a business loan for something that’s gonna benefit all of us? This selfish, stingy way of thinking about giving money when it comes to Black causes is really disgusting and unworthy of the race. This kinda thinking is for filth.
It is a honest question. You being real emotional in this thread for no reason. Tariq is a businessman right? If he’s for the people he could do this thing all by himself if he wanted to. His net worth has to be in the low millions. Everybody knows this is a pipe dream much like Dr Umar’s school, because they don’t have the type of reach to depend on crowd funding. It is a grifter’s job to sell you a dream.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
:manny:

Good luck I guess… It’s always been a lil funny to me how he socializes the investment but privatizes the profit.

Who will actually own that title/deed for that expensive piece of real estate?

Not a hater homie… Think he shares good info sometimes but there’s always that feeling that at the end of the day he’s “for the people”, as long as they got his last name.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Tariq Nasheed is a great at crowd funding $100 rojects that cost less than &$10.

From his documentaries to websites.
It's a much more credible than Umar Johnson approach.
He actually delivers on what he promised, say the Docie on the Haitian Revolution.

But it didn't cost $300 0000 to make, it cost less than $50K.

It's like a church fund, that raises 5mil and builds a church for $800K.

Also I belive Nasheed is a paid agent via the many front organisations US intelligence sets up.:yeshrug:
Matter of fact most of black YouTube are paid grifters.

From Mack lessons to Pan Africanist to black nativist:wow:

I digress

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It is a honest question. You being real emotional in this thread for no reason. Tariq is a businessman right? If he’s for the people he could do this thing all by himself if he wanted to. His net worth has to be in the low millions. Everybody knows this is a pipe dream much like Dr Umar’s school, because they don’t have the type of reach to depend on crowd funding. It is a grifter’s job to sell you a dream.

nah “everybody” doesn’t know anything that’s just you talking. Umar was given a fair shot and has proven himself a thief. Tariq, like him or not, has come thru on his projects. When you come thru you should be trusted with more.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tariq Nasheed is a great at crowd funding $100 rojects that cost less than &$10.

From his documentaries to websites.
It's a much more credible than Umar Johnson approach.
He actually delivers on what he promised, say the Docie on the Haitian Revolution.

But it didn't cost $300 0000 to make, it cost less than $50K.

It's like a church fund, that raises 5mil and builds a church for $800K.

Also I belive Nasheed is a paid agent via the many front organisations US intelligence sets up.:yeshrug:
Matter of fact most of black YouTube are paid grifters.

From Mack lessons to Pan Africanist to black nativist:wow:

I digress

You all the way in SA speaking on BA business :russ:
Worry about the Naijas and cacs bossing up on y'all lil nikka. :heh: :camby: