The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I just know most NYers are Yankees, Giants, Rangers, and Knicks fans.
We talking about too much new York fandom here.

There is new York new York, which is Manhattan and new York the suburb. Sometimes along with every thing else it boils down to race issues so I expect this out of white fans, usually.

Yankees play in the Bronx,aka " North Manhattan". The jets started out as the new York Titans. Both the Yankees and the jets played at the Polo Grounds which was in Manhattan. Madison square is also in Manhattan. So it's Yankees/Jets/Knicks/Rangers., But like I said before I'll for give them if their basketball and hockey relationship so it Yankees/Jets.

Remember Atlanta does not have any legacy teams other than Georgia Tech:rolleyes: so we don't have any legacy allegiance.

daemonova

Daps
:mjlol: This nikka finna be a homeless man's Mark Jackson talking about us every game
Mark had other issues going on, I wonder what Lloyd will say about not getting this team to work.

daemonova

Daps
You saying my place of birth is a joke??

TRIGGERED
You wanna quote four words out of a paragraph but You're right.mi don't have much respect for carpetbaggers these days, what are you going to do about it.

WYA!!!

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:mjlol: This nikka finna be a homeless man's Mark Jackson talking about us every game

Yea it’s a little awkward TBH. Mark Jackson left having good relationships with everyone on the team...he just had a bad relationship with the ownership. It’s almost in reverse here where he didn’t have a good relationship with the team and his BS forced ownership to move on from him. I’m convinced that if we didn’t fire him we either miss the playoffs or maybe barely make it into the play in tournament.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just to note. If not for LP we wouldn't have Trae, Hunter, or Reddish. Everyone wanted Capela, Bogi, Kevin, and JC came before LP. We drafted Dorsey in 2017, LP wouldn't have approved taking Dorsey. LP has a tremendous eye for talent.

Bruno is our only bust under LP. Travis wanted Spellman