The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
How you a Knicks/Giants/Mets fan? :dwillhuh:

I thought it was split into two fanbases: Nets/Jets/Mets and Knicks/Giants/Yankees
Let me tell you a story :flabbynsick:

I started watching ball during the CBS Showtime era & was a Lakers fan, then gravitated towards the home team after watching Bernard King & the hype for Ewing

I was a Yankees fan like my grandfather. Reggie Jackson was my favorite player. My class went on a trip & met the Mets in '85. I got free Mets gear, followed the team that season & they won..was hooked

I was ALWAYS a Giants fan: LT

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the biggest star is still the #tape stanbase

this a ragtag roster that rode that wave of nyc electricity to play above their talent level

as i keep saying we way ahead of schedule it's only season.1 of this new era let's stay tuned

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
the biggest star is still the #tape stanbase

this a ragtag roster that rode that wave of nyc electricity to play above their talent level

as i keep saying we way ahead of schedule it's only season.1 of this new era let's stay tuned

:mjtf: We weren’t even supposed to be a playoff squad
When I was telling y'all this before the series started, nikkas was saying I was an idiot, f me and my momma and all kind of nonsense.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
When I was telling y'all this before the series started, nikkas was saying I was an idiot, f me and my momma and all kind of nonsense.
why folks act surprised when nikkas step for they team¿

nikkas on your side don't be wilding¿

personally i don't take it that seriously but i also understand that's just sports & the nature of stanbases

#tape is crazy but don't get mad at #tape for doing what stanbases are supposed to do ha

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

:gucci: Breh you know how this stanning shyt works

it’s alright if I or another Tape member shyts on the squad, but if another person does it, yeah we gonna say something :dwillhuh:

Team made it here despite being limited offensively with Thibs year 1, it’s just the start