The Handmaid's Tale (Hulu)- Season 3

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I'm in the middle. Just watched the ep where we see what the husband of Offred has been going through.

The middle portion of the season has been a lot saggier than he beginning. The last eps like 5-7 have been more :ld: than the first 4 or so which were :ooh:

Hopefully it picks up at the end.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I forgot I finished this.

Started very strong. Middle was a little weak. Middle picked up, but never hit the heights of the beginning.

Still looking forward to S2 though.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@FlyRy

Hi.
Is it worth reading the book if you already watched the show?

I'm on episode 7 now and will probably finish it today:noah:
I know they have made some changes and modernized many things in the show.

The book was free for Amazon prime members last I looked. I've never read it though.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm not typically a person who gets invested this deep, but the day they kill this bytch Serena I'm throwing a party and everyone's invited. Haven't hated a character this much since Stringer Bell.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I didn't think it was Best Drama level good, but I liked it, especially the first few and the last few eps

It's probably hyped up by its subject matter, though.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I only watched the first two episodes and had to give up. I think it's good that men are watching and can empathize with the women of Gilead. I, myself, can no longer watch the show.

This is probably the most uncomfortable show I've ever seen and I'm a guy :merchant:

I just finished the first season. I was hoping it was just gonna be one season but it seems they are going for several.