The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
That first drive INT was a killer. Changed the complexion of the game.

Hill and Waddle will be deadly together.

I feel like the Dolphins kept trying to give the Patriots every chance known to man. I don't know why they kept throwing and not eating clock....

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

I feel like the Dolphins kept trying to give the Patriots every chance known to man. I don't know why they kept throwing and not eating clock....
Our run game wasn’t necessarily blowing them out the water :comeon:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Don’t really got a chain moving back

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I’m intrigued by how Lamar plays
He's always a problem and has killed us with his arm in the past. If im not mistaken that is when Minkah Fitzpatrick quit on us.

Our pass rush better be on point on this one or else it could be over before it starts. As far as containing him on the ground I think our LBs (especially Jerome Baker) has the speed to spy and contain him.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I feel like South Florida media and some Dolphins fans are over celebrating this win over the Pats. A Brady-less Patriots team. It's only been one freakin win. Seeing all these articles praising the team and the "roster build" ,etc. I hope the players and the coaches stay on top of their game

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I feel like South Florida media and some Dolphins fans are over celebrating this win over the Pats. A Brady-less Patriots team. It's only been one freakin win. Seeing all these articles praising the team and the "roster build" ,etc. I hope the players and the coaches stay on top of their game

It's really hot takes on all sides right now. Some people crowning the Fins and others are shytting on them for not winning by 25+ after all the offseason moves.

It's week 1. We won't really know who this team is until November.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This aint nothing but T-Stead usual season lingering pesky injury. We know all too well what it gets you :francis:
@b. woods let em know what they in for :lolbron:

:francis: Would no doubt be a future HOFer if not for the perennial injuries :snoop:

Sidenote: Ease up on the :lolbron:, Port. :ufdup:

Last time you :lolbron: about an O-Lineman on another team, you unintentionally jinxed Penning. :damn:

Gonna fukk around and end up jinxing Lelito and KeLemete back to N.O. :scust: :scust:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:francis: Would no doubt be a future HOFer if not for the perennial injuries :snoop:

Sidenote: Ease up on the :lolbron:, Port. :ufdup:

Last time you :lolbron: about an O-Lineman on another team, you unintentionally jinxed Penning. :damn:

Gonna fukk around and end up jinxing Lelito and KeLemete back to N.O. :scust: :scust:

They can't be no worse than the unholy trinity :scust: