The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
What are y’all expectations of the following players this season?

• Jalen Phillips
  • Jaylen Waddle
  • Hunter Long
  • Jevon Holland
  • Austin Jackson
  • Liam Eichemberg
  • Noah Igbinoghene
  • Tua
Phillips - I'd like to see him follow the same path as TJ Watt. Watt had 7 sacks in year one then 12 sacks in year two.

Waddle - His receiving yardage from last year may go down but I think he'll have more total yards and TDs.

Long - Looks like he's the 4th TE. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make the 53.

Holland - Seven letters...P-R-O B-O-W-L. Quickly establishes himself as a top 5 safety out the gate picking off Mac Jones twice in week one.

Jackson - He's still going to give up a sack or two here and there but I believe this scheme will help him a ton. Bruh just turned 23 so there's still room for improvement.

Eichenberg - Will probably be a Most Improved player candidate. He's going to be another benefactor of the scheme change.

Iggy - Probably makes the team because he's young and knows the system. Hopefully the light comes on because he's been a disappointment.

Tua - He seems more poised and focused than ever before. That added weight and strengthening in his lower body is going to make those downfield shots not look like ducks. I think Tua and McD have a point to prove and will light the NFL up, the Patriots will be the first victim (this last preseason game was a preview). 4200 yards 31 TD 10 INT.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Didn’t see this coming. Well kinda saw it coming but I thought they’d keep at least one veteran receiver with some size (6'2 and up) on the roster.

I feel like all our remaining receivers are below 6’1

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Eichenberg - Will probably be a Most Improved player candidate. He's going to be another benefactor of the scheme change.

Jackson - He's still going to give up a sack or two here and there but I believe this scheme will help him a ton. Bruh just turned 23 so there's still room for improvement.

Long - Looks like he's the 4th TE. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make the 53.

For Tua's sake i hope these 3 wake the fukk up and ball. But that may be asking for a lot in year 2/3

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Didn’t see this coming. Well kinda saw it coming but I thought they’d keep at least one veteran receiver with some size (6'2 and up) on the roster.

I feel like all our remaining receivers are below 6’1

Yeah. Would’ve loved at least one tall target who could go up and get it. That would’ve been Parker and or Preston. But I guess not. I love our speedsters but a complete WR core should include a long ass wideout. :dame:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. Would’ve loved at least one tall target who could go up and get it. That would’ve been Parker and or Preston. But I guess not. I love our speedsters but a complete WR core should include a long ass wideout. :dame:
:dame::dame::dame:

That's what Gesicki is for.