The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Impressive win.
But I'm still holding back from jumping on the band wagon.

Miami scored 28 points in the 4th quarter. They were set to lose this game.

Tyreek Hill caught a 48 yard TD and a 60 yard TD. The 60 yarder being an obvious blown coverage.

While it's great to see that Miami has the potential for explosive plays, against better teams you'd like to see more sustained, longer drives to prove that your system is solid.

Long bombs like that are more flukes than something to be relied upon week after week.

To reiterate though, very impressive win. And definitely something to build on and boost team morale.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That shyt was CRAZY. I can’t even remember the last time I seen the Dolphins anywhere close to this explosive.

Down 21 points has damn near always been an automatic L for Miami.

Won’t front…at BEST, I was skeptical of Tua….but this nikka really might be it with a good oline and weapons around him.

:banderas:

I’m still skeptical but this was a dope win
Lamar ain’t shyt
Lamar was a handful. He did nothing to lose this game

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Impressive win.
But I'm still holding back from jumping on the band wagon.

Miami scored 28 points in the 4th quarter. They were set to lose this game.

Tyreek Hill caught a 48 yard TD and a 60 yard TD. The 60 yarder being an obvious blown coverage.

While it's great to see that Miami has the potential for explosive plays, against better teams you'd like to see more sustained, longer drives to prove that your system is solid.

Long bombs like that are more flukes than something to be relied upon week after week.

To reiterate though, very impressive win. And definitely something to build on and boost team morale.

If we're being honest we SHOULD HAVE lost this game. But how many games have we lost in the past that we SHOULD HAVE won? Things have a way of balancing themselves out. :manny:
But yes i agree we should hope for more consistent/sustainable scoring for 4 quarters. But it aint like we didnt move the ball against that defense. We just had picks/interceptions in the process. :manny: