The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Daps
lmaoo this dude stays dismissing how the fins FO got Tyreek Hill, the #1 offensive weapon in the game. That matters bruh. FO was signing Albert Wilson and Will Fuller during the Flores Era.
And Armstead lol.
Watson had plenty of weapons with the browns and looked like shyt. We quite literally have evidence that at worst Tua is his equal. I get this site loves that piece of shyt Watson because a lot of y’all hate women but FOH trying to pump that loser up to me. I ain’t trying to fukking hear it. :camby:

fukk that bytch Flores too, fantastic DC but absolute dogshyt head coach due to his refusal to address the offensive side of the ball and this is the last I’ll speak on Watson so don’t bother responding with whatever you got to say to protect ur boy

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
lmaoo this dude stays dismissing how the fins FO got Tyreek Hill, the #1 offensive weapon in the game. That matters bruh. FO was signing Albert Wilson and Will Fuller during the Flores Era.
And Armstead lol.

He's also forgetting Flores offered Mike Mcdaniels the OC position :russ:
Seems like dude is one of those types who view Flores as the devil because he wasn't all in on Tua.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watson had plenty of weapons with the browns and looked like shyt. We quite literally have evidence that at worst Tua is his equal. I get this site loves that piece of shyt Watson because a lot of y’all hate women but FOH trying to pump that loser up to me. I ain’t trying to fukking hear it. :camby:

fukk that bytch Flores too, fantastic DC but absolute dogshyt head coach due to his refusal to address the offensive side of the ball and this is the last I’ll speak on Watson so don’t bother responding with whatever you got to say to protect ur boy

lmaooo Bruh, Tua at his worst was a historic monday night choke job.

No one even brought up the massages and shyt, the fukk is wrong with you? This shyt was strictly a football convo and now I/we hate women?

:russ::russ::russ:

flores literally tried to hire Mike Mcdaniels as OC lol.

Daps
lmaooo Bruh, Tua at his worst was a historic monday night choke job.

No one even brought up the massages and shyt, the fukk is wrong with you? This shyt was strictly a football convo and now I/we hate women?

:russ::russ::russ:

flores literally tried to hire Mike Mcdaniels as OC lol.
That’s great but he wasn’t able to get any good oc to work for him… that’s a huge problem.

Meanwhile mike got one of the best dc’s in the game. Mike >>>> Flores, as I said Flores is an incredible dc but he’s not HC material just like the rest of those patriot coaches. All those dudes were shyt HC’s and Flores is no different

Refusal to address on part of ur team means u need to get shyt canned. Glad mike turned him down and ultimately that worked out great for us in the end

So many of yall defend Flores but if he was white yall wouldn’t give a shyt about him, not to mention the one guy on our team speaking up for social justice and police reform for our people Flores ran off and treated like shyt. What are we doing here?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We're still gonna be looked at as a paper tiger. We won but our offense was neutralized to some extent. Timing on these injuries isn’t helping.

Hope Waddles okay

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
:wow: That was playoff level ball right there.. Could be a super bowl preview in alternate universe..

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Fangio delivered.

As much as I questioned him originally for all the money we paying him (paid him more than some HCs if I’m not mistaken) I have to admit the defense has delivered the last few weeks

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Dolphins are frauds.
:pacspit:

I'm a Jets fan, btw.

giphy.gif

intruder