The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
nikkas really judging a preseason game in which Waddle, Tyreek, and Armstead didn’t even play in :dahell:
The O-line has (reportedly) looked like trash in padded practices and preseason. So based on that what's your expectation of the season?

He's a rookie playing against 3'rd stringers at best. I'll wait for the season to give my opinion. :ehh:

If he's any good and if this O-line can play well (say top 10 O-line) then he can do some damage with all the double-teams that will go after Hill and Waddle leaving him 1-on-1 against another team's 3rd or 4th best corner since the best corners will be tied up with Waddle and Hill. I'm guessing He and Bowden will benefit off that. But again the O-line needs to somewhat dominant and the run game needs to be respectable. And those 2 are nowhere near guaranteed

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The O-line has (reportedly) looked like trash in padded practices and preseason. So based on that what's your expectation of the season?
I ain’t seen those reports about the OL personally but if they relatively healthy for most of the season I expect double digit wins

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I ain’t seen those reports about the OL personally but if they relatively healthy for most of the season I expect double digit wins
This was a report from Omar Kelly during camp during the first couple of padded practices. He said something to the effect of "Either the Dolphins D-Line are gonna be #1 this year or the O-line needs a loooot of work". This was almost a month ago.

Has the o-line looked impressive or decent in preseason to you? Im asking because i personally havent seen it but according to Dave Hyde.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How has TE Hunter Long looked in camp thus far?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Mike McDaniel wanted to make a statement on the very first play of the game. :lupe:

Glad Tua and the offense was able to execute because had they failed we wouldn’t have heard the end of it. I’m still worried about the O-Line but we’ll see.

They might try this again in the first regular season game.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Does homie have anything left in the tank? I remember when he was dominant with the Pats but then he fell off the map when he went to Detroit

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What are y’all expectations of the following players this season?

• Jalen Phillips
  • Jaylen Waddle
  • Hunter Long
  • Jevon Holland
  • Austin Jackson
  • Liam Eichemberg
  • Noah Igbinoghene
  • Tua

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now I’m hyped!! Understanding of the offense and distance. We don’t need to have a stalwart offensive line. As long as the players understand motion, deception and distance. :wow:

14-3
Yep it’s all about motion and speed. Putting guys in motion, getting the ball out quick and letting Waddle and Tyreek do the rest