The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm really happy that there's people who care about Tua Tagovailoa and he's not cleared to play but I know the 24 year old me would have had to die out there on that field this weekend before I ever sat down for a playoff game. This is a positive thing but as a 36 year old, it's surreal to see the culture of football change right before our eyes.

I don't know how football as we know it can exist 20 years from now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm really happy that there's people who care about Tua Tagovailoa and he's not cleared to play but I know the 24 year old me would have had to die out there on that field this weekend before I ever sat down for a playoff game. This is a positive thing but as a 36 year old, it's surreal to see the culture of football change right before our eyes.

I don't know how football as we know it can exist 20 years from now.

because here in America, it's king. There's always someone who will sign up knowing the consequences.

We'll see a liability waiver come into place before football dies here in the USA>

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
because here in America, it's king. There's always someone who will sign up knowing the consequences.
Yea..........honestly think Football too big to fail. Especially when there are no other real options sportwise for lower class areas. nikkas aint really feeling baseball yet and doubt most the schools have soccer stuff. Billions in revenue from the small level to the NFL. The South aint never letting it die either.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea..........honestly think Football too big to fail. Especially when there are no other real options sportwise for lower class areas. nikkas aint really feeling baseball yet and doubt most the schools have soccer stuff. Billions in revenue from the small level to the NFL. The South aint never letting it die either.
Basketball.

Daps
Basketball sucks

RemarkableFrequentGalago-max-1mb.gif