The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Daps
I mean, how we feeling about McDaniel now? :mjpls:
I'll tell you in season two. I'm just about off the Tua train though, I don't know if that kid has what it takes

Flores still deserved to be fukking fired btw if that's what you're getting at and Im still happy as fukk he's gone. If that bothers you I straight up don't care.

Last edited:
Daps
I wouldn’t declare that just yet.
Bruh what about the past two weeks especially yesterday against what was essentially a bunch of practice squad players on the Chargers defense makes you think this team can beat Buffalo, New York or the Patriots? I'm not even remotely sure they can beat Green Bay they'll need luck to win that. This is what the Dolphins do, the franchise is just cursed. None of us should be surprised. We're gonna lose something like 40-7 next Saturday and spiral out for the season

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude Colin Cowherd been hating on Tua for 3 straight hours today,smh.What a demon.

I hope Tua surprises the haters this weekend.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn this is Tua’s trainer, no matter what happens he always on Tua’s side. Even he ain’t protecting Tua no more smh

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Even if we still sneak into the offs fukk this team

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk them nikkas. Yall were suppose to end our season and help our draft position.

Instead Tua played like absolute dog shyt the 2nd half.

Yall had one job :martin:
If Tua don't get off to a big lead and if the game gets tight late he's basically dead in the water.

I don't know,I guess they'll have to work on it.Seems like a big mental block thing, though