The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh it got ugly like tua almost killed ugly no lie I'm not confident right now
I think we’ll still be alright. Tua good about getting the ball out quick. He ain’t got a choice with going against Bosa. Gone need to lean on the running a little bit more so hopefully Mostert and Wilson good to go.

McDaniels even admitted yesterday he fukked up calling pass plays that took too long to develop in the 2nd half

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Team might win a playoff/wild card game. Maybe the conference championship round if they somehow get homefield. I dont see this team winning a super bowl. Defense has regressed.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rams had a mediocre defense? Didnt know Aaron donald, Ramsey, etc were scrubs.

Bucs had a mediocre defense as well?
What did it take for the Rams and Bucs to finally get over the hump? What specific big times moves did both teams make? They weren’t defensive moves

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Team might win a playoff/wild card game. Maybe the conference championship round if they somehow get homefield. I dont see this team winning a super bowl. Defense has regressed.
Regressed? Chubb’s and Phillips are a two headed monster on the pass rush

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regressed? Chubb’s and Phillips are a two headed monster on the pass rush

The offense has put the team on its back. Did you forgot the Ravens pouring it on us earlier in the year? Lions putting damn near 30 on us. The offense is only gonna be able to go blow for blow, defense gonna have to step up. Well see how this team performs at san fransisco.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The offense has put the team on its back. Did you forgot the Ravens pouring it on us earlier in the year? Lions putting damn near 30 on us. The offense is only gonna be able to go blow for blow, defense gonna have to step up. Well see how this team performs at san fransisco.
I just meant since getting Chubb’s they been a lethal duo

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did it take for the Rams and Bucs to finally get over the hump? What specific big times moves did both teams make? They weren’t defensive moves

:childplease: :childplease:That 49ers defense looked solid eh? Fins defense had the 49ers put 30 on them.....

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Nick Bosa father was a fukking bust and bum