The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
This is transplant city especially after the pandemic
I'm out here meeting Canadians, California, Ohio (Bengals fan tho), and of course more fukking New Yorkers

I don't even know if I should ask

fukk it

Is is too early to think playoffs/potential match ups?
I'm fukkin up right?

I've been down with the Fins since the Marino/Duper/Clayton era
Back when we ran the table on offense and struggled on defense
which of course bit us in the ass in the playoffs

Then the decline, the coach carousel, rock bottom 1-15, the false hopes of the Tannehill days

And here we are, on what could be the dawn of a new era

Is it happening? Are the Fins back in the mix?

:sadcam:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You’re missing @ Patriots in between the GB and NYJ games.

12 wins will be tough. The schedule is difficult after the Texans game. Should definitely win v Hou and NYJ and probably GB. 2-1 in that 3 game road trip would be huge but realistically would be ok if they only pull off 1. @ New England in January will be tough

I think 11 wins is more realistic
My bad

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is transplant city especially after the pandemic
I'm out here meeting Canadians, California, Ohio (Bengals fan tho), and of course more fukking New Yorkers

I don't even know if I should ask

fukk it

Is is too early to think playoffs/potential match ups?
I'm fukkin up right?

I've been down with the Fins since the Marino/Duper/Clayton era
Back when we ran the table on offense and struggled on defense
which of course bit us in the ass in the playoffs

Then the decline, the coach carousel, rock bottom 1-15, the false hopes of the Tannehill days

And here we are, on what could be the dawn of a new era

Is it happening? Are the Fins back in the mix?

:sadcam:
Dolphins back in the mix as long as Tua, Tyreek, Armstead and X healthy

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I was clowning you hoes on the first page, but I’ll be damned if y’all ain’t ballin :mjtf:

If our defense comes close to the way it played under Flores. Even if they can only be as much as 75% of the Flores defense we going to the Super Bowl.

But this far the defense Is nowhere near that

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If our defense comes close to the way it played under Flores. Even if they can only be as much as 75% of the Flores defense we going to the Super Bowl.

But this far the defense Is nowhere near that
And we're the opposite. If our QB can simply manage a fukkin game like Mark Sanchez did (at the least), and move the chains... we can have a fun ride. Our defense can keep it close with just about anyone.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And we're the opposite. If our QB can simply manage a fukkin game like Mark Sanchez did (at the least), and move the chains... we can have a fun ride. Our defense can keep it close with just about anyone.
It don’t help that Hall got hurt either. If he stays healthy he gone be a beast for y’all. I hate it

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Looks like he was acting for the camera during most of it because he knows he was mic'd up. I could have sworn last year some of his teammates said he didnt talk much.
Granted it could be the atmosphere/mood in the lockeroom is different after Flores left but still. :manny:
But as you can see he did tell everyone he came up to in the beginning that he was mic'ed up so they would watch what they say around him.
I do respect his relationship with Teddy Bridgewater, tho. He seems to have a good relationship with other QBs on his team. Even Fitzpatrick always said they had a good relationship.