The Great Wall (Matt Damon, dir. Zhang Yimou)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ok, and?....same shyt happens in 47 ronins, but who was the main rallying point, the one that got them the help they needed, the focus of the movie, etc? keenu...that's the shyt i'm talking about....they can have that same character, but he doesnt have to be a white man....from the trailer, this movie looks to follow that same shyt....
And actually, if you want to get specific with it, The Samurai actually saved Tom Cruise, not the other way around. They cured him of his alcoholism and his PTSD by learning their way of life and culture.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And actually, if you want to get specific with it, The Samurai actually saved Tom Cruise, not the other way around. They cured him of his alcoholism and his PTSD by learning their way of life and culture.

lol uh huh...same way the ronin helped keenu control the demon/trained killer in himself.....or the blue people in avator helped the crippled white man find inner peace....the people always tend to help the white man learn something, and he turns around and is front/center leading the charge/being the rallying point for change/some life saving shyt....but it's ok, you see it one way, i see it another...that's cool....

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol uh huh...same way the ronin helped keenu control the demon/trained killer in himself.....or the blue people in avator helped the crippled white man find inner peace....the people always tend to help the white man learn something, and he turns around and is front/center leading the charge/being the rallying point for change/some life saving shyt....but it's ok, you see it one way, i see it another...that's cool....
i'm not talking about 47 ronin or avatar. I'm specifically talking about the last samurai and the last samurai alone. tom cruise was not in a white savior role in that film. that is all that I'm arguing. I haven't watched shytty ass 47 ronin. Avatar is pocahontas in space.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not talking about 47 ronin or avatar. I'm specifically talking about the last samurai and the last samurai alone. tom cruise was not in a white savior role in that film. that is all that I'm arguing. I haven't watched shytty ass 47 ronin. Avatar is pocahontas in space.

so you keep ignoring the 'rallying point' part i said huh?...which tom cruise plays in that movie...he motivates them to fight to the end.....that's why i used him along with the others i've talked about as examples of what i think they gonna do with matt damon in this film....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this bullshyt is gonna flop.
fukk matt damon.
:pacspit:

wat6rr.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so you keep ignoring the 'rallying point' part i said huh?...which tom cruise plays in that movie...he motivates them to fight to the end.....that's why i used him along with the others i've talked about as examples of what i think they gonna do with matt damon in this film....
How the fukk does Tom Cruise motivate them to fight? They're fukking samurai dog, their ideal death is to die in combat.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk does Tom Cruise motivate them to fight? They're fukking samurai dog, their ideal death is to die in combat.

go watch the movie again: they (mainly the leader) were about to give up and commit suicide before the finally fight, tom cruise talked them out of it....and got them to fight till the end...