The Great One:The Rock lost mad weight post-Mania

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Krack one thing I disagree with you about is that you keep saying it would be impossible for them to keep their diet because they are on the road so much. I mean it would take work, but not impossible at all. Daniel Bryan keeps his veegan life just fine.

He means a clean diet, it is hard to keep your diet strict when you on the road, I remember Miz or Punk saying in most towns after they do a show, almost everything is closed and their options would usually be some shyt like Dennys or McDs. Even for the average guy, preparation is key when keeping a strict diet, so it'd be harder for them since they constantly travel, train (weights and their ring shyt), eat, rest + all the other shyt you gotta do as a WWE superstar (lol)

But yeah Rock is clearly on gear, not that there is anything particular wrong with that since it relates to what he does for a living and all. Plus no one is saying if Rock isn't on something he'd be Larry Holmes or anything, dude would obviously still be bigger/more muscular than the average guy (if he works out) since he has been an athlete all his life. It is what it is.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
One thing ppl overlook is that even guys like HBK were roiding. Flair as well.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
I'm not saying it can't be done, just VERY difficult. My point was more towards that could be achievable and easier maintained by us regular folk. I would say I'm in about the same shape as Ziggler, he might be a tad leaner than me but not by much.

Yeah Bryan being a vegan on the road has to take an insane amount of hard work. I'm guessing he gets most of his protein from those plant protein shakes but still, it has to be really inconvenient considering how much carbs, protein and healthy fats athletes need.

Alright I can understand that. Just off of this then, I respect Bryan even more. :smugfavre:

He means a clean diet, it is hard to keep your diet strict when you on the road, I remember Miz or Punk saying in most towns after they do a show, almost everything is closed and their options would usually be some shyt like Dennys or McDs. Even for the average guy, preparation is key when keeping a strict diet, so it'd be harder for them since they constantly travel, train (weights and their ring shyt), eat, rest + all the other shyt you gotta do as a WWE superstar (lol)

Breh you lost me with Miz. He has always been a fat slob who never takes care of his body.

Alberto on Miz:
"This is not part of the show I really dislike that guy. I've tried to punch him in the face several times, not in the ring I mean outside the ring, but he's just like a little girl, he's always running away from me.... There's a big difference between The Miz and I, I'm a real athlete, he's just a loud stupid little kid. He's probably one of those guys that was bullied when he was in school, that's the reason he's now oh so loud and he wants to get attention from everybody, but in my case he's the real deal.... I don't think [he has many female fans] because he's fat and ugly."

Punk works out obviously, I mean he isn't pudgy but he isn't like Ziggler, so he is doing something. He does look like all the skinny ass emo kids that went to my high school though so ya know :heh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Alright I can understand that. Just off of this then, I respect Bryan even more. :smugfavre:

Breh you lost me with Miz. He has always been a fat slob who never takes care of his body.

Alberto on Miz:

Punk works out obviously, I mean he isn't pudgy but he isn't like Ziggler, so he is doing something. He does look like all the skinny ass emo kids that went to my high school though so ya know :heh:

Man I read that just like alberto

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
One thing ppl overlook is that even guys like HBK were roiding. Flair as well.
Nobody's overlooking that. Most longtime wrestling fans been knew this, his days as a junkie have been well documented. dude was huge for his size back during his first run in 96'

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nobody's overlooking that. Most longtime wrestling fans been knew this, his days as a junkie have been well documented. dude was huge for his size back during his first run in 96'

He was never huge. Even Foley said in his book Shawn wasn't what his billed weight was and that he was only around 200 lbs. Which isn't that big b/c I'm 190+ myself....but he was just cut out of his mind. And that's probably where the roids played in.

I'd say he was still on roids in his last run...just maybe only on alot slower cycle.

My point is, if guys like Bret, Shawn, Flair were on roids, then that should tell you everything.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shawn Michaels was never huge....

What most people don't get is that most guys take steroids because it helps when dealing with nagging injuries.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
He was never huge. Even Foley said in his book Shawn wasn't what his billed weight was and that he was only around 200 lbs. Which isn't that big b/c I'm 190+ myself....but he was just cut out of his mind. And that's probably where the roids played in.

I'd say he was still on roids in his last run...just maybe only on alot slower cycle.

My point is, if guys like Bret, Shawn, Flair were on roids, then that should tell you everything.
Yes for a time, he was huge FOR HIS SIZE:pacspit: especially around late 97-early 98 when he was as jacked then he had ever been. I assume his back issues had something to do with his heavy use during that time
Wrestlemania-14-Stone-Cold-Shawn-Michaels_2069726.jpg

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Look at how Jericho came back in great shape in 2007 but as his run wore on he lost it and had that slightly pudgy look. It's just impossible to maintain size and definition without roids with their schedule.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yes for a time, he was huge FOR HIS SIZE:pacspit: especially around late 97-early 98 when he was as jacked then he had ever been. I assume his back issues had something to do with his heavy use during that time
Wrestlemania-14-Stone-Cold-hawn-Michaels_2069726.jpg

Dude, he's like 6 ft tall, and 200lbs max. That's NOT "huge" for his size. Huge for his size is somebody like Ray Lewis who is 6'1, 245lbs. Austin is like 6'2, 250lbs. THAT's big. HBK was just really cut in his prime.

And I doubt his back had anything to do with that. It was moreso Vince putting him as "the guy". he had to start looking the part of champion and couldnt be "baby fat" Shawn any longer.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Dude, he's like 6 ft tall, and 200lbs max. That's NOT "huge" for his size. Huge for his size is somebody like Ray Lewis who is 6'1, 245lbs. Austin is like 6'2, 250lbs. THAT's big. HBK was just really cut in his prime.

And I doubt his back had anything to do with that. It was moreso Vince putting him as "the guy". he had to start looking the part of champion and couldnt be "baby fat" Shawn any longer.
You saying that Shawn was 200lbs max? :russ: So basically Stone Cold is 50lbs bigger than Shawn in that pic i posted? If he was 200lbs max during his first run, than he had to be about 150 soaking wet when he returned in 02':beli:

Seriously though, we clearly have two totaly different opinions, and that's cool:yeshrug: