The Great One:The Rock lost mad weight post-Mania

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Why cant y'all just admit the nikka is on HGH?

Next thing ur gonna tell me that at nearly 65 years old Sly Stallone is still naturally cut like that.

You cannot drop and rebuild weight/muscle like that naturally in a short time span like he has in the OP's pics.

Do any of y'all workout?

Exactly... it's not even a knock on the Rock...

Team Arliss

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know why he started wearing the 'sports-like' gear in his feud with mankind (corporate rock)?

Daps
It's impossible to get as big as the Rock or Ryan naturally unless you hit the genetic lottery breh.

For a regular person with strict diet, plenty of rest and a great routine a Dolph Ziggler/ Cody Rhodes bodytype is very achievable naturally. We accuse the wrestlers of not being natural because they are on the road 24/7 so it's almost impossible to have a strict diet or get enough rest.

:noah: what i'd give to achieve even a Cody Rhodes body

no homo :jawalrus:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Both CAWdy and ZigZag are juicing.

Anyway, only wrestler who was known for NOT juicing was Lance Storm. If you have the genetics, right diet and work out like a beast, you can have a body like Lance Storm used to have.
7.jpg

:ehh:

I wouldn't doubt they are juicing, like I said, little rest and shyt diet it's hard to have an impressive build. I was saying that their build is VERY achievable naturally for a regular brehs like us who have better control of our diet and rest.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
lol@dude in here running on the site to defend the Rock at every turn, this guy has such homosexual fantasies about a perfect man and the Rock is it for him :scusthov:

Guy is CLEARLY on roids, I mean come on.

Yup, no doubt.

:noah: what i'd give to achieve even a Cody Rhodes body

no homo :jawalrus:

Very doable breh. All you have to do is take the first step, workout, clean up your diet and win. :manny:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Yup, no doubt.

Very doable breh. All you have to do is take the first step, workout, clean up your diet and win. :manny:

Krack one thing I disagree with you about is that you keep saying it would be impossible for them to keep their diet because they are on the road so much. I mean it would take work, but not impossible at all. Daniel Bryan keeps his veegan life just fine.

I'm just saying if I got paid to work out and wrestle and travel the world and get paid tons of money, I'd keep myself in great shape - like a Ziggler or a Cody.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Krack one thing I disagree with you about is that you keep saying it would be impossible for them to keep their diet because they are on the road so much. I mean it would take work, but not impossible at all. Daniel Bryan keeps his veegan life just fine.

I'm just saying if I got paid to work out and wrestle and travel the world and get paid tons of money, I'd keep myself in great shape - like a Ziggler or a Cody.

I'm not saying it can't be done, just VERY difficult. My point was more towards that could be achievable and easier maintained by us regular folk. I would say I'm in about the same shape as Ziggler, he might be a tad leaner than me but not by much.

Yeah Bryan being a vegan on the road has to take an insane amount of hard work. I'm guessing he gets most of his protein from those plant protein shakes but still, it has to be really inconvenient considering how much carbs, protein and healthy fats athletes need.