images40_display_image.jpg

The Rock in 2012
39e99e0df6f30a57312fb0f3e6f5-grande.jpg

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Brehs he is filming a movie in new Orleans called empire state
Empire State (2013) - IMDb
where he didn't need to be jacked he's jacking back up now he got fast 6 and Arabian nights up next:childplease:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think the TSC clowns on some nikkas because their gimmicks rely on being big. If Randy Orton had more character, or of Cena had a better one, they'd be given a legit pass. You got nikkas like tista, Ryan, and any other jacked up freak out there looking like a walking appendix, and not expect us to be like :usure:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Only difference i can tell is that his shoulders are bigger now.:manny:

Let just say for argument's sake that he is natural in that 1999 pic(doubt it), his current testosterone levels at age 40 something would be too low to have that much lean muscle mass without "help".

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Brehs he is filming a movie in new Orleans called empire state
Empire State (2013) - IMDb
where he didn't need to be jacked he's jacking back up now he got fast 6 and Arabian nights up next:childplease:

So he's on his third movie since Mania already? Pretty damn quick..Pain and Gain got done quick and I know Fast 6 is next.....

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
It's impossible to get as big as the Rock or Ryan naturally unless you hit the genetic lottery breh.

For a regular person with strict diet, plenty of rest and a great routine a Dolph Ziggler/ Cody Rhodes bodytype is very achievable naturally. We accuse the wrestlers of not being natural because they are on the road 24/7 so it's almost impossible to have a strict diet or get enough rest.

Props breh. That sounds reasonable.

Really brah? U just can't say he's black? :rudy:

Word :laff:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Prime rock barley had muscles and body was soft for the most part

:wtf:

Prime Rock was BIG as hell. he just wasnt cut.

Y'all dont understand what muscle looks like.

Y'all think Mason Ryan, Batista etc are "muscle"

That is much better picture than the one I posted earlier, he is a lot more cut then he was in 1999 since he can workout more frequently and easier

:what:

Why cant y'all just admit the nikka is on HGH?

Next thing ur gonna tell me that at nearly 65 years old Sly Stallone is still naturally cut like that.

You cannot drop and rebuild weight/muscle like that naturally in a short time span like he has in the OP's pics.

Do any of y'all workout?

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
It's impossible to get as big as the Rock or Ryan naturally unless you hit the genetic lottery breh.

For a regular person with strict diet, plenty of rest and a great routine a Dolph Ziggler/ Cody Rhodes bodytype is very achievable naturally. We accuse the wrestlers of not being natural because they are on the road 24/7 so it's almost impossible to have a strict diet or get enough rest.
Both CAWdy and ZigZag are juicing.

Anyway, only wrestler who was known for NOT juicing was Lance Storm. If you have the genetics, right diet and work out like a beast, you can have a body like Lance Storm used to have.
7.jpg

:ehh:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol hes actually slimmer. look at his face. rock has always been a bulky dude. remember he was.a defensive lineman