He should wrestle at this weight

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
On some real shyt, is it not possible to be cut up like a bag of dope (don't ask me how) without them roids?

Damn near every brolic or well defined wrestler posted in TSC is accussed of usin' roids. I know a lot of them end up gettin' caught slippin', but there's gotta be some method to lookin' like The Rock does naturally.

I mean, not everyone fails the wellness test. Word to Mason Ryan. Put me on brehs :manny:

Unless you have some out of this world abnormal genetics, yes it's impossible to be that huge and cut.

Wrestlers, athletes, actors, etc...all are on steroids. Nobody naturally is that huge and muscular.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
come on nova...you dont really think the rock..at 40..is like that naturally breh?...im sure he's using some type of gear

I meant could someone have his type of physique without roids. The Rock himself though, he definitely looks like he's on somethin'. Dude is way more ripped than he was back when he was wrestlin' on the reg.

Unless you have some out of this world abnormal genetics, yes it's impossible to be that huge and cut.

Wrestlers, athletes, actors, etc...all are on steroids. Nobody naturally is that huge and muscular.

No doubt. It's somethin' I always wondered about :leon:

Someone like Cody Rhodes would be last on my list for possible roid users, so when he was even name dropped I was like :ohhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm talking about the pics with him and wahlberg....

He was big but he wasn't cut up like in those pics....

Cut up or not, he had the WEIGHT like motherfukker and I'm not sure if you remember how the Rock looked in 2000...he was nearly 270s legit. He was a big fukking cat. What was funny about all of that was how quick he was during that whole run.

Prime rock barley had muscles and body was soft for the most part

Prime Rock barely had muscles? Nygga get me back when you catch up on your history for awhile. Dealing with crazy shyt early in the fukking morning:smugfavre:

As for being naturally big and cut? The Rock has crazy genetics anyway....he was either gonna be a fat boy or lift weights and be cut. It's just in his blood to be what he is.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
the rock is half samoan, and half west african. He could get that big naturally

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Cut up or not, he had the WEIGHT like motherfukker and I'm not sure if you remember how the Rock looked in 2000...he was nearly 270s legit. He was a big fukking cat. What was funny about all of that was how quick he was during that whole run

Cut up or not is the argument though. He was billed at 275 if I'm not mistaken, but he was NEVER looking like a pro body builder. I've never seen him like that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He looked like a pro body builder this year? He just packed on muscle mass. Pro body builders got 8 packs and shyt like that.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
there's gotta be some method to lookin' like The Rock does naturally.

I mean, not everyone fails the wellness test. Word to Mason Ryan. Put me on brehs :manny:

It's impossible to get as big as the Rock or Ryan naturally unless you hit the genetic lottery breh.

For a regular person with strict diet, plenty of rest and a great routine a Dolph Ziggler/ Cody Rhodes bodytype is very achievable naturally. We accuse the wrestlers of not being natural because they are on the road 24/7 so it's almost impossible to have a strict diet or get enough rest.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Exactly. It's not that he's big, it's that he's big and cut. Like the Rock's arms have insane definition and his stomach is way more cut than its ever been

Unless, like we said, you have some ridiculous genetics, you'll never be that big and cut naturally.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
1999 Rock
3112485_640px.jpg

2012 Rock
7046348745_0220164e40_z.jpg

Look about the same size-wise to me :manny:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again people are not understanding between size and size AND being cut/defined.

:stopitslime:

You know damn well most of the people talking that shyt in this thread probably can't see their own feet when they stand up.