The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I'm not asking the White man for anything so what is your point? Your folks are the ones screaming to US about nonsense :ohhh:

Majority rules. If AAs don't see them as equivalent right here in America then they aren't equivalent.
Sounds weak to me

Either take the insult or fight back
If a Nigerian kid is getting made fun because he's African by whomever I see no issue in him using any slur back

And vice versa

It's all just jokes right :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm not asking the White man for anything so what is your point? Your folks are the ones screaming to US about nonsense :ohhh:

Majority rules. If AAs don't see them as equivalent right here in America then they aren't equivalent.

Who is my folks?
:russ::mjlol:

Funny how "you" aren't crying to the white man for anything yet we have a "BLM going no where" thread full of AAs being clowned for begging white people for crumbs yet you are trying to say i'm (indirectly by saying "your people") because some Nigerians and Ghanians (two nations I've never been two nor am i related to anyone to) are in some youtube video talking about some random crap
:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Who is my folks?
:russ::mjlol:

Funny how "you" aren't crying to the white man for anything yet we have a "BLM going no where" thread full of AAs being clowned for begging white people for crumbs yet you are trying to say i'm (indirectly by saying "your people") because some Nigerians and Ghanians (two nations I've never been two nor am i related to anyone to) are in some youtube video talking about some random crap
:mjlol:

BLM was started by Islanders and Africans fam so in essence its AA clowning an organization started by your folks n nem for begging white people for crumbs :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Sounds weak to me

Either take the insult or fight back
If a Nigerian kid is getting made fun because he's African by whomever I see no issue in him using any slur back

And vice versa

It's all just jokes right :manny:

Most AAs keep it moving after bad incidences with Africans...there isn't this continual feedback loop or harping over the incidences well into adulthood :russell:

We grow up in a culture where flaming makes all of us thick skinned off top....sorry if other Black cultures cant relate :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
BLM was started by Islanders and Africans fam so in essence its AA clowning an organization started by your folks n nem for begging white people for crumbs :mjlol:

Lol "my folks". With this logic Drake is "your folks" because he is from the North american continent.

Half the thread is cats clowning Deray who is an AA.
:russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Most AAs keep it moving after bad incidences with Africans...there isn't this continual feedback loop or harping over the incidences well into adulthood :russell:

We grow up in a culture where flaming makes all of thick skinned off top....sorry if other Black cultures cant relate :manny:

But you're offended when nigerians call AA "akata". It's just jokes breh :troll:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol "my folks". With this logic Drake is "your folks" because he is from the North american continent.

Half the thread is cats clowning Deray who is an AA.
:russ:

Deray and Drake are my folks but this is a deflection from your original post:yeshrug:

I'm (me personally) not asking White folks for anything so idgaf about their thoughts on Chicago. Africans (in this video) want something from AAs so they think we give a fukk about grammar school incidences :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I just looked up the founders and two of the three are AA and the other is Nigerian American
:hhh:

We grow up in a culture where flaming makes all of thick skinned off top....sorry if other Black cultures cant relate :manny:
Thick skinned?

I see you imma dead this I told myself I'm not going to get dragged into anything dumb

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Deray and Drake are my folks but this is a deflection from your original post:yeshrug:

I'm (me personally) not asking White folks for anything so idgaf about their thoughts on Chicago. Africans (in this video) want something from AAs so they think we give a fukk about grammar school incidences :yeshrug:

Deray is your folks and is asking white folks for things.

Random africans in a youtube video are "my folks" and asking white folks for something