The "Gone Girl" Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching this again. [one of my favorite movies ever at this point]

the hospital questioning pisses me off still because the detective realizes how full of shyt amy is, but the rest of the cops are all :to: and Amy just gets more and more smug when the detective questions her. Rosemund Pike played the role very well she made me hate her

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Just wacthed this movie sober after seeing it sauced. All I have to say is WTFFFFFFFD. These hoes is crazy and these dudes is soft. Ive dealt with nothing but crazy chics my whole existence , but this shyt caught me off guard.
Has that actress who played amy played a crazy chic before? For some reason i think she did, and nick,NICK....your a grown as man and you get tucked into bed? And claim a kid thats not yours??????whose mother just tried to get you locked????? This shyt is too crazy brehs...be safe out there

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just wacthed this movie sober after seeing it sauced. All I have to say is WTFFFFFFFD. These hoes is crazy and these dudes is soft. Ive dealt with nothing but crazy chics my whole existence , but this shyt caught me off guard.
Has that actress who played amy played a crazy chic before? For some reason i think she did, and nick,NICK....your a grown as man and you get tucked into bed? And claim a kid thats not yours??????whose mother just tried to get you locked????? This shyt is too crazy brehs...be safe out there
the kid is his, she never destroyed his semen sample.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was looking for deleted scenes [there arent' any] then stumbled upon differences between the book and the movie.

But then someone pointed out one really big plot hole....Why was she only examined for rape?

They found the "murder" weapon that Nick used to kill her, it was described at the scene of the crime that because of the blood splatter that she would've been hit in the head, so why didn't the doctors or the cops go..why don't you have a head wound :jbhmm:

Playeroni

Daps
watching this again. [one of my favorite movies ever at this point]

the hospital questioning pisses me off still because the detective realizes how full of shyt amy is, but the rest of the cops are all :to: and Amy just gets more and more smug when the detective questions her. Rosemund Pike played the role very well she made me hate her
Yeah that scene got me too. The one when he was telling his twin sis he was gonna stay with her:mjcry: and Pike is crazy in real life, god bless her lover,cant play that good of a psycho unless you atleast half way crazy fukk these hoes.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait,wait? From when they went to the clinic or whatever right? WTF crazy bytch, :scust: man I have to quit watching shyt like this.
yeah, remember the letter said the sample will be destroyed unless one of you says otherwise. Guess she took the sample at some point [they should've showed that in a flashback clip]

In the book she covered base on top of base, at the end when she got him to play along. she had a back up death plan in case he turned on her :wow: she was gonna say he poisoned her with antifreeze. forced herself to throw up and put the vomit inside a box of brussel sprouts and stored it in the freezer. [he eventually found the box and threw it away]

Playeroni

Daps
yeah, remember the letter said the sample will be destroyed unless one of you says otherwise. Guess she took the sample at some point [they should've showed that in a flashback clip]

In the book she covered base on top of base, at the end when she got him to play along. she had a back up death plan in case he turned on her :wow: she was gonna say he poisoned her with antifreeze. forced herself to throw up and put the vomit inside a box of brussel sprouts and stored it in the freezer. [he eventually found the box and threw it away]
Hold on, THERES A BOOK? Un gonna look further into even tho im on edge

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah I wanted to see him murk the bytch or try and out her, set her up or something. At least leave.

Instead dude just decides to live with the bytch and will ultimately have to watch his back the whole time too.
He clearly is comfortable with the facade but I was disappointed.