The Golden state implosion continues Steph Curry DEMANDS to have more pick and rolls run for him..

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Be a point guard and can't get off your own shot..:what:

I expect this from a shooting guard, a center even.
But if your running the point an can't get the shot you want to bad....

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Curry's reaction when durant was controlling the ball in the 4th said it all:francis: I'm just surprised curry said this in public. Makes me wonder if he's not as close to KD like they portray.

Kerr needs to keep this under wraps and fix everything without the media stirring stuff:beli:

Only one close to KD is Draymond.... #Nike

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
The team is averaging an historical level number of assists per game but everyone is working harder for their shots:jbhmm:
And have a better offense than last yr with Curry/Green/Klay playing below last year's levels. Their defense is even ranked higher than last season.

KD has less touches per game on the year than Draymond Green and the exact same "Time of Possession".

The PnR problem this year stems from Kerr himself not running it as much anymore because Steph's pull-up jumper(somehow KD's fault too!!!) is cold and he isn't able to blow past bigs as well as last year.

This dude got the coli with a troll thread(after they voted him for WPOY!!!) and they fell for it :dead::dead::dead::dead:.

The stupidity in the Coliseum never ceases to amaze me:wow:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
nikkas agreeing that Kawhi's offense is on par with KD's:mjlol:

The gap between KD and Kawhi on offense is greater than Kawhi's advantage on defense.

KD is a top 3 player, Kawhi is a top 10 player
Kawhi isn't even playing better defense than KD this year:mjlol:

These guys know nothing:wow: