The Golden state implosion continues Steph Curry DEMANDS to have more pick and rolls run for him..

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Lack of strength, unwillingness to use his tall frame to his advantage by going down on the block, at times questionable shot selection, his tendency to tighten up in the postseason when his team needs him most and his biggest weakness of all is LeBron James.

1. His 'lack of strength' doesn't bother his finishing, or defensive capability
2. KD Is one the most efficient post players in the league (doesn't matter that he's not doing dream shakes) + he uses his height and length on D with his ability to block shots on the perimeter/contest shots + protect the rim; not to mention his height + length allows him to SHOOT OVER ANYONE
3. So one bad series vs the Warriors, negates his entire body of work in the clutch?
4. KD met lebron once in the finals and lost because of James Haden's no show

So again, what is KD's weakness?:sas2: I can tell you curry's, lebron's, and westbrick's

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
1. His 'lack of strength' doesn't bother his finishing, or defensive capability
2. KD Is one the most efficient post players in the league (doesn't matter that he's not doing dream shakes) + he uses his height and length on D with his ability to block shots on the perimeter/contest shots + protect the rim; not to mention his height + length allows him to SHOOT OVER ANYONE
3. So one bad series vs the Warriors, negates his entire body of work in the clutch?
4. KD met lebron once in the finals and lost because of James Haden's no show

So again, what is KD's weakness?:sas2: I can tell you curry's, lebron's, and westbrick's

I named what I see so let me ask some questions then. If KD is so flawless as a player with no weaknesses where is his jewelry to show for it? Don't give me Westbrook or Harden or injuries becuz OKC was not injured every postseason. You don't think Kobe, MJ or LeBron had players in a funk in the Finals? Love missed a game last year and was not as hot as he was in the ECF from 3. Channing Frye didn't even sniff the floor.

Why hasn't KD overcome or led his team to an NBA Chip? Why is his record vs LeBron who according to you is so much more flawed as a player than KD horrific? This is the NBA KD and LeBron match up in those games and 1 man can WILL his team to victory especially someone who according to you has no flaws.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
3pt% down from 454 to 401

Not a good look.

Ppg from 30 to 24

Not to mention this
Kerr after loss: Curry 'can make better decisions'

Not a good look for gs. They might end up like the 07 mavs if you ask me :huhldup: :hubie:

And kd thought he was garaunteed a ring even though he's fukkin up the flow on that team? :mjlol:

post-61252-shaq-laughing-gif-imgur-tumblr-nBdv.gif

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
I named what I see so let me ask some questions then. If KD is so flawless as a player with no weaknesses where is his jewelry to show for it?
Because basketball is a team sport. Having no weakness in your game is not the same as being a perfect basketball player.
Don't give me Westbrook or Harden or injuries becuz OKC was not injured every postseason.
The two times the team were good/healthy enough to win it all, Haren disappeared along with bad coaching by Scott brook; then KD and young Sabo, gave the series away to the warriors
You don't think Kobe, MJ or LeBron had players in a funk in the Finals? Love missed a game last year and was not as hot as he was in the ECF from 3. Channing Frye didn't even sniff the floor.

Why hasn't KD overcome or led his team to an NBA Chip?
First annotation
Why is his record vs LeBron who according to you is so much more flawed as a player than KD horrific?
I never said lebron was much more flawed, just more (I.e lebron's weakness is shooting).
To address the record, lebron's teams just happen to play better in those games. Let's see what happens in the finals
This is the NBA KD and LeBron match up in those games and 1 man can WILL his team to victory especially someone who according to you has no flaws.

One man can win some games (4 games KD did win against lebron) against a team. Also, you can use the 14-15 finals as an example of one superior player winning some games but not the series, against a superior team

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Guess you missed last year's finals.

It was crazy Kimo Butch: the Warriors were up 3-1!!! But then Klay said the wrong thing, Green did the wrong thing and LeBron and Kyrie were like: nah you lightskinned homie, not this year.

How about the year before and this year, cac?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Which of those mostly laughable excuses is responsible for KD shooting a cool 38% over the last 4 games to blow a 3-1 lead in the WCF? :usure:

Wait...so of all the posts in this thread, the one that you feel just makes too much sense, is the one blaming all of Durant's failures on not one, but TWO separate magical curses?

:russ:

Nah, it makes too much sense because of this

"Man nobody is gonna win with scott Brooks as their coach"

and this

"and the possibility of Russ going sabo"

and this

"from 2012-16 they only had two seasons where injury didn't do them in and ruin their title chances"

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Kawhi hasn't scored more than 35 pts in a game?

:huhldup:

Wow......
He hasn't needed to score more than that. He is the ultimate "play within the offense" type of player. Dude could average 40 ppg easily if he wanted to. Just imagine kawhi taking 20-30 shots a night like prime Kobe Bryant.

I would go as far as to say Kawhi is a MUCH BETTER player than Durant.

Durant is 7 ft tall, and according to what people say has the skills and plays like a "shooting guard". He scores alot of points, but also takes a lot of shots. He is also VERY turnover prone, especially in the clutch and general makes careless mistakes often. All those points STILL no championships, while being surrounded with championship rosters.

NO COACH in the nba is taking KD over Kawhi

Robbo

All Star
Daps
He hasn't needed to score more than that. He is the ultimate "play within the offense" type of player. Dude could average 40 ppg easily if he wanted to. Just imagine kawhi taking 20-30 shots a night like prime Kobe Bryant.

I would go as far as to say Kawhi is a MUCH BETTER player than Durant.

Durant is 7 ft tall, and according to what people say has the skills and plays like a "shooting guard". He scores alot of points, but also takes a lot of shots. He is also VERY turnover prone, especially in the clutch and general makes careless mistakes often. All those points STILL no championships, while being surrounded with championship rosters.

NO COACH in the nba is taking KD over Kawhi

this thread is fun

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Golden State has restructured their team since the NBA finals; which of course we all know they would have won in 5 games if that clown doesn't hit Lebron in the nuts.

But that is history; this year's Golden State team has too much offensive firepower for anybody in the league to compete with. Curry wasn't even a factor in Sunday's game and the Warriors still should have won, on Cleveland's home court. Basically, barring injury, Golden State has the title wrapped up. And then hopefully Durant will go to another team so we won't have to deal with this superteam garbage next season.
No we don't know any of that. Draymond only missed 1 game - he played in 3 games where GS lost. Again, stop believing stupid stuff. They were lucky to have won the 2015 finals but we can let that be.
With all their firepower, Cleveland has much more potency and there is isn't much that this GS team can do when Cleveland wants to get buckets. The problem that GS has yet to solve is the offensive rebounds that Cleveland keeps getting= more shots - let's not even talk about turnovers.
Curry is never a factor against Cleveland. They force him to defend and that takes a huge toll on him. His bricks arent mistakes, they are bound to happen when he also has to do the other hard work.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I told you casuals Durant would Destroy the fluidity of Golden States offense from last season. They may be scoring more points, but they are working MUCH HARDER for those points which is VERY VERY bad and everyones game is suffering at the expense of Durants, ESPECIALLY Steph Curry's. Durant is ruining Steph Curry's prime. Has to be sad to watch if you are a golden state fan, but I'm loving it as a Spurs fan.
Yea it's very very sad watching them have the best record in the league.
You want to talk about implosions while your team has Greg Popovich literally calling them :trash: ?

Stan a team the coach calls :trash: , brehs? :gucci:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This is why I didn't want to see Durant on Currys team. It minimizes the nuclear threat that is Curry and as fans we don't get to see him push himself to be his best

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Curry's reaction when durant was controlling the ball in the 4th said it all:francis: I'm just surprised curry said this in public. Makes me wonder if he's not as close to KD like they portray.

Kerr needs to keep this under wraps and fix everything without the media stirring stuff:beli:

This is curry last year of his deal also