The Golden state implosion continues Steph Curry DEMANDS to have more pick and rolls run for him..

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ummmm they have the best record in the league and are favorites to win the championship. What u been watching this season
They not favorites to win the ship homeboy. You know what it is.

LeBron-James-gif.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Last season, Stephen Curry made 89 more pull-up 3-pointers than any other player. This season, Curry is tied for sixth in pull-up 3s, in part because he hasn't shot them as well, but mostly because he's taking less than half as many (1.3 vs. 2.8 per game). In the wake of Sunday's loss in Cleveland (in which he shot 0-for-3 on pull-up 3s), Curry called for more pick-and-rolls that would get him those shots or spur more ball movement, as ESPN's Ethan Sherwood Strauss writes:

Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry suggested a different offensive approach for his team on Wednesday, three days after a 109-108 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers in which Curry took only 11 shots.

"I definitely want to be in more pick-and-roll situations," he said at Golden State's practice facility when asked whether the ball is in his hand enough this season. "Whether I'm getting shots or whether we're manufacturing ball movement, that's a strength of ours, regardless of how teams play us."

On what happened in the game Sunday, Curry said, "There were certain sets we were really good at, whether it's drags, pick-and-rolls, whether it's utilizing our post splits and things like that where we can get more space. Didn't really go to those sets as much."

Curry mentioned Golden State's poor offensive showing at the end of the game, noting that they were in a great position to win....

I told you casuals Durant would Destroy the fluidity of Golden States offense from last season. They may be scoring more points, but they are working MUCH HARDER for those points which is VERY VERY bad and everyones game is suffering at the expense of Durants, ESPECIALLY Steph Curry's. Durant is ruining Steph Curry's prime. Has to be sad to watch if you are a golden state fan, but I'm loving it as a Spurs fan.

No Team can have 2 front men. One has to fall back. That's why alot of these super teams simply don't work. Only one can lead.......both can be leaders, but ONLY ONE can lead........

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
no it is not casual.

Kawhi is just as good offensively this season. He can do EVERYTHING Durant does on offense, some things arguably better because he is stronger.

Durant doesn't even face double teams anymore so his stats are severely inflated.

Kawhi faces double teams EVERY night and is still one of the EFFICIENT offensive players in the league and one the best 3 point shooters in the league.

Kawhi is CLEARLY a better overall player than Durant.

I prefer Kawhi current offensive game over Durant.

Kawhi is LIGHT YEARS ahead of durant defensively.

Honestly there is really no argument here unless you are a complete casual. Kawhi is better Durant now PERIOD.

Top 4 players in the league are Lebron, Kawhi, Westbrook, Harden.

Casually, you garbage B

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Golden State has restructured their team since the NBA finals; which of course we all know they would have won in 5 games if that clown doesn't hit Lebron in the nuts.

But that is history; this year's Golden State team has too much offensive firepower for anybody in the league to compete with. Curry wasn't even a factor in Sunday's game and the Warriors still should have won, on Cleveland's home court. Basically, barring injury, Golden State has the title wrapped up. And then hopefully Durant will go to another team so we won't have to deal with this superteam garbage next season.

Can GS atleast beat Cleveland first before you talk like this:mjlol:

I'm starting to believe GS has a mental challenge against Cleveland the way they choke against them :russ:

Low key they are shook of Bron and Kyrie.:yeshrug:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
KD is a better offensively player without a doubt but the gap between them defensively is astranomical bruh. Kawhi is world's better
Kawhis Defensive Rating this season 102

KD's 100

so KD's doing better on Def than Kawhi atm

but Last season Kawhis DRTG was 96

KD's was 104

so he was the better defender last year, but its not that significant

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Can GS atleast beat Cleveland first before you talk like this:mjlol:

I'm starting to believe GS has a mental challenge against Cleveland the way they choke against them :russ:

Low key they are shook of Bron and Kyrie.:yeshrug:

I wouldn't say shook but there is something there that makes them do stupid shyt sometimes. They have a tendency to play careless, but last game it seems like they tried to get too cute with the shyt when they were up, trying to blow them out instead of keeping control of the game.