The Golden state implosion continues Steph Curry DEMANDS to have more pick and rolls run for him..

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's funny, people say that KD is a bytch and hoe for going to the Warriors, but every time I read these threads, I see a bunch of a bytches and hoes disregarding his greatness because they're in their feelings.

You know, you can NOT like KD and still acknowledge he's an amazing player. The concepts don't have to oppose one another :russ:

nikkas talking about Kawhi being way better than KD and getting daps in the dozens :russ:

Ya'll are too much.

Man nobody is gonna win with scott Brooks as their coach and dealing with the sonics curse and the possibility of Russ going sabo and then the based god curse too. There was 0 margin for Durant to make any mistakes at all given those circumstances. On top of that, from 2012-16 they only had two seasons where injury didn't do them in and ruin their title chances.

You not allowed to make sense in this type of thread :manny:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I can't wait until June :ohlawd:

Popcorn love ass nikkas will know once and for all that when you come at the King you bess not miss

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Why would the Spurs trade Kawhi for a lesser player in Durant.

Kawhi is a better player than Durant and Kawhi ALREADY has had a better career than Durant.

Kawhi is technically just a good as Duran on offensive, Durant is just flashier. Durant is also MUCH more turnover prone and clumsy.

Kawhi is WAY better than Durant on the defensive end.

You don't trade a player like Kawhi unless you're getting LeBron in return.
:mjgrin:

No wonder you an in the red to bolivia ass nikka

Kawhi will never be better then KD.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They still have the best record in the league though so how are they imploding?

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say shook but there is something there that makes them do stupid shyt sometimes. They have a tendency to play careless, but last game it seems like they tried to get too cute with the shyt when they were up, trying to blow them out instead of keeping control of the game.

I think only one mentally shook is curry. I still don't think the rest of the team respects Cleveland as much as they should. They still think they are flat out better. They don't play with appropriate fear. That's why even after losing in the finals igoudala says the cavs weren't the best team they faced. That's why they get so careless and do dumb sh!t.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suave put his account on the line, if GSW wins he wants to be banned permanently

unless youre willing to do the same you cant criticize, casual :coffee:
The ban bet is equivalent to "you can dish it, but you can't take it" to me.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I think only one mentally shook is curry. I still don't think the rest of the team respects Cleveland as much as they should. They still think they are flat out better. They don't play with appropriate fear. That's why even after losing in the finals igoudala says the cavs weren't the best team they faced. That's why they get so careless and do dumb sh!t.

Warrior fans have been frustrated with Curry's carelessness from before our team even got good. But we take the good with the bad, because he also bails the team out a lot of times. The way the team is constructed, he doesn't need to bail them out as much, so we expect him to be more careful.

Another thing they do is when teams apply a lot of defensive pressure on the ball, they tend to try to shoot their way out of it, because they have the ability to shoot so well. But its lazy. A new wrinkle that was added that i saw last game was passing up layup attempts/ possible free throw chances by over-passing.

There is just a lot of bad habits they have that won't fly against a team like Cleveland. But i do think that they feel they are a superior team. And not in that, its the NBA you're supposed to feel superior to whoever they play. They really believe Cleveland isn't on their level, and they play like it sometimes. The next game will be interesting for sure.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
no it is not casual.

Kawhi is just as good offensively this season. He can do EVERYTHING Durant does on offense, some things arguably better because he is stronger.

Durant doesn't even face double teams anymore so his stats are severely inflated.

Kawhi faces double teams EVERY night and is still one of the EFFICIENT offensive players in the league and one the best 3 point shooters in the league.

Kawhi is CLEARLY a better overall player than Durant.

I prefer Kawhi current offensive game over Durant.

Kawhi is LIGHT YEARS ahead of durant defensively.

Honestly there is really no argument here unless you are a complete casual. Kawhi is better Durant now PERIOD.

Top 4 players in the league are Lebron, Kawhi, Westbrook, Harden.

If the Warriors do not get to the finals, you should be declared POTY off of default.

You are well on your way to achieving Super-Villain status