The Golden state implosion continues Steph Curry DEMANDS to have more pick and rolls run for him..

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Curry's reaction when durant was controlling the ball in the 4th said it all:francis: I'm just surprised curry said this in public. Makes me wonder if he's not as close to KD like they portray.

Kerr needs to keep this under wraps and fix everything without the media stirring stuff:beli:

:birdman:

-01UFf.gif

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Why would the Spurs trade Kawhi for a lesser player in Durant.

Kawhi is a better player than Durant and Kawhi ALREADY has had a better career than Durant.

Kawhi is technically just a good as Duran on offensive, Durant is just flashier. Durant is also MUCH more turnover prone and clumsy.

Kawhi is WAY better than Durant on the defensive end.

You don't trade a player like Kawhi unless you're getting LeBron in return.

:whoa:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Look at who they have played so far this season you idiot.

Put up their stats and win/loss record vs teams that have a chance to go deep in the playoffs.

Golden state has played 90% of their games this season against non playoff teams or teams that were injured.

For example 12 of their wins are against pelicans, phoenix,Timberwolvesx and pacers and knicks. The knicks and pacers were missing star players when they played golden state. I could go on if you want.

Their stats are severely inflated. Golden state knows this which is why steph is complaining about the offense.

When they play against the really good teams they struggle and are clearly worse than last season. The only contender golden state has beat this season is the Clippers and that was a fluke win.

Golden state has lost 3 games by 30 points and the season isn't even half way over.

Golden state can't even hold leads against bad teams. Pelicans almost best them TWICE and had a record night from 3 one of those games.

Ban me permanently if this golden state wins a championship. You just exposed yourself as a complete casual
You excel at telling half truths to make your arguments look valid to people that dont follow the Warriors closely. Im not even gonna bother going back and forth with you.

Go play in traffic fukk nikka, thats for calling me out my name.