The Golden state implosion continues Steph Curry DEMANDS to have more pick and rolls run for him..

Daps
I've been said this. Golden State will not win another ring using Steph Curry as a decoy and as a shooting guard. They lost against the Cavs on Xmas because Kerr wanted to let Draymond and Iggy handle the ball while Steph ran around like a chicken with his head cut off. Steph doesn't even bring the ball up 3/4ths of the game. It's idiotic and poor coaching, which is the main problem with the Warriors.

Kerr thinks his system is greater than his talent and Cleveland keeps showing him otherwise. 0 intangibles and 0 in-game adjustments from Kerr. Good luck.
:mjlol:

Daps
Can GS atleast beat Cleveland first before you talk like this:mjlol:

I'm starting to believe GS has a mental challenge against Cleveland the way they choke against them :russ:

Low key they are shook of Bron and Kyrie.:yeshrug:
:laff:

Over the last three seasons: GS is 11-8 against Cleveland. How the fukk do they have a "mental challenge" against Cleveland when they have winning record against them? Y'all LeBron stans are insufferable. And of course @GoddamnyamanProf @VegasCAC @UpAndComing would dap this dumb shyt.

:dead:

Daps
KD is a better offensively player without a doubt but the gap between them defensively is astranomical bruh. Kawhi is world's better
:dwillhuh:

This is couldn't be further from the truth, and truth be told Durant has been arguably better on the defensive end this season - he certainly has had more impact in certain areas on defense (particularly protecting the rim). He's been an elite defender for a while now, and has been underrated on that end for the better half of a decade.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is couldn't be further from the truth, and truth be told Durant has been arguably better on the defensive end this season - he certainly has had more impact in certain areas on defense (particularly protecting the rim). He's been an elite defender for a while now, and has been underrated on that end for the better half of a decade.
This confirms you're trolling.

Daps
So they didn't just win by 40 with Steph being the primary ball handler and running more pick and rolls? He didn't come out in the media and ask for the ball to be in his hands more?.
There's virtually little to no difference between his time in possession between the two games. Never mind the fact he was still the primary ball handler for the Warriors in that Xmas game. Unfortunately for you, I watched both games almost back-to-back because I didn't watch the first matchup live and the biggest difference was the bench adding another layer to what the starters were doing during the first half of each quarter. Not because of Kerr letting Iggy and Draymond handle the ball - Draymond handled the ball for basically half the amount of time (2.3 minutes) that Curry did in that Xmas game and Iggy less than half (1.8 minutes).

You don't know what you're talking point and you never do when it comes to coaching. You were proven wrong in that Rodman thread in 2015. :manny:

Daps
This confirms you're trolling.
What about the post is trolling?

Durant is an elite defender and has been for a while - check
Durant has been better than Kawhi at certain areas on defense this season - check
Durant has arguably been better on defense this season - check
Durant is underrated on defense - check

All statements which are grounded in reality.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Oh here you come outta hiding to stick up for GS like clock work

Daps
Dont make what i said any less factual tho :yeshrug:

Keep doing you though
Except what you said isn't "factual". How the hell is the gap on defense "astranomical" when Durant is by far the better rim protector/weakside help defender, better at guarding big men and is holding his matchups to a lower shooting percentage than Kawhi is? And if you put stock into defensive win shares (which I particularly don't) for co-defensive anchors than he's 4th in the league among qualifying players - only one behind Gobert. Kawhi is near 80th.

Explain that to me.

:hubie: