The Golden state implosion continues Steph Curry DEMANDS to have more pick and rolls run for him..

Daps
Glad to see you ignored the most pertinent part of the post. Keep it moving.
Not only are you a dumbass, but you can't read either - I addressed the "pertinent part" of your post above -
There's virtually little to no difference between his time in possession between the two games. Never mind the fact he was still the primary ball handler for the Warriors in that Xmas game. Unfortunately for you, I watched both games almost back-to-back because I didn't watch the first matchup live and the biggest difference was the bench adding another layer to what the starters were doing during the first half of each quarter. Not because of Kerr letting Iggy and Draymond handle the ball - Draymond handled the ball for basically half the amount of time (2.3 minutes) that Curry did in that Xmas game and Iggy less than half (1.8 minutes).

You don't know what you're talking point and you never do when it comes to coaching. You were proven wrong in that Rodman thread in 2015. :manny:

LEARN TO READ nikka. :hhh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Except what you said isn't "factual". How the hell is the gap on defense "astranomical" when Durant is by far the better rim protector/weakside help defender, better at guarding big men and is holding his matchups to a lower shooting percentage than Kawhi is? And if you put stock into defensive win shares (which I particularly don't) for co-defensive anchors than he's 4th in the league among qualifying players - only one behind Gobert. Kawhi is near 80th.

Explain that to me.

:hubie:

:snooze:

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
golden state cheated.

we all know I was right.

Spurs sweep golden state if kawhi is playing

Cavs are going to win the finals in 4 or 5 games now smh

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
golden state cheated.

we all know I was right.

Spurs sweep golden state if kawhi is playing

Cavs are going to win the finals in 4 or 5 games now smh
:stopitslime:Sure the Spurs don't get swept if kawhi plays but we gon act like GS didn't run trains on em every game except for game 1.

Foh b