the godfather 1 and 2 are the gifts that keep on givin'. godfather 1 and 2 appreciation thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They need to put them back on Netflix lol. Classic films and I've seen them so many times, never gets old. I remember even watching part of Godfather II in a sociology class back in college. Teacher played the clip of Michael in Italy, where he met Apollonia, her father, the courtship, and other cultural aspects of that trip. He turned it off right before we got to see them titties...
:mjlol::francis:

I've seen Godfather III beginning to end once. I had seen parts of it throughout the years including the ending, but never sat down and watching it until a couple years ago. One of the biggest issues with it...the dialogue. People complain about the acting of certain characters or the complicated plot but I feel like both could be overcome with better (and more simple) dialogue.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
AMC plays the first 2 a lot, especially the first. Once it’s on, it’s hard to not watch.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Just watched Part 1 again. Carlo really had a death sentence. Dude got married into the Corleones and managed to fukk it all up.

The trilogy shoulda included a movie based on the novel The Sicilian and not what we got for Part 3

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Just watched Part 1 again. Carlo really had a death sentence. Dude got married into the Corleones and managed to fukk it all up.
watching this again after reading the book.
In the book The Don couldnt care less that he was beating TF out of his daughter. (she made her choice)
Sonny rly was an idiot.
No room for hotheads in this game . Woltz and Mo Greene shouting and making threats and revealing their plans :heh:
Tom was asking himself how tf did this guy make it so far in the biz acting like that.....why make an enemy when you could make a friend
Giving Johnny that part was gonna make him loads of money, That was pride fukking with him

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Im on part 2...this always bugged me. Who ordered the hit on frank pentangeli.

Was it Roth? Did they botch the hit on purpose to make him turn on Michael? thats why they said "Corleone says hello"??