the godfather 1 and 2 are the gifts that keep on givin'. godfather 1 and 2 appreciation thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Mike sonned him so proper, that's my favorite part of G2:
" Senator? You can have my answer now, if you like. My offer is this: nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally.":win:
Naw I was talking about a poster in here that made a thread saying that Michael's correct name was Miguele. That caused a shyt storm with GF fans in here. Thread went on for like 10 pages debating it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Ive only seen the first 2 once in my life.

And that was 14 yrs ago.

But they were so good they are burned into my grey matter and i remember them.

Been meaning to re watch and also watch pt 3

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ive only seen the first 2 once in my life.

And that was 14 yrs ago.

But they were so good they are burned into my grey matter and i remember them.

Been meaning to re watch and also watch pt 3

If Winona Ryder didn't back out of GF III it and George Hamitlon was Robert Duvall's character it would be classic or close to it. Seriously, Sophia Coppola almost single-handedly made the move 'less than'. She was that bad. It's still a good movie though.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though Vito and Michael are the absolute stars of these movies, I can't help but wonder how great Robert Duvall was as Tom Hagen...brilliant acting IMO, and it shows immensely when he is not in Godfather 3, which was good but far from its legendary predecessors. Also kinda bad that they killed Santino so quickly in Godfather 1, James Caan was ready for war...old school :pacspit: