The GOAT Black Comic Book Superhero

Which Black Comic Superhero is the GOAT??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They'll ALWAYS be married in my heart:sadcam:

:dead:

But for real, to this day they are still my favorite comic book couple. The potential was immense.:ohlawd:

1119724-black_panther_and_storm.jpg

Props for this thread!:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:dead:

But for real, to this day they are still my favorite comic book couple. The potential was immense.:ohlawd:

1119724-black_panther_and_storm.jpg

Props for this thread!:salute:

They were PERFECT together. When I got married I hacked into my wife's Facebook, and changed her profile pic to Storm and mine too Black Panther. She, of course, knowing nothing about comic books was like:why: And I was like:youngsabo:.

The most fukked up part of the relationship was that they didn't even have any good adventures together beyond their time together with Fantastic Four. Their relationship never got the time to feel organic, so when they just abruptly broke them up (for bullshyt reasons, T'Challa had previous knowledge of the attack, there was ZERO reason to blame Ororo) most fans were like:yeshrug: Not knowing on how much potential black excellence we got fukkED out of. I will NEVER forgive the heads at Marvel for doing the royal couple of black unity dirty like that. That's why I said that in my mind they'll always be together. I just can't except it breh...I can't :to:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They were PERFECT together. When I got married I hacked into my wife's Facebook, and changed her profile pic to Storm and mine too Black Panther. She, of course, knowing nothing about comic books was like:why: And I was like:youngsabo:.

Oh shyt :russ::jawalrus:

The most fukked up part of the relationship was that they didn't even have any good adventures together beyond their time together with Fantastic Four. Their relationship never got the time to feel organic, so when they just abruptly broke them up (for bullshyt reasons, T'Challa had previous knowledge of the attack, there was ZERO reason to blame Ororo) most fans were like:yeshrug: Not knowing on how much potential black excellence we got fukkED out of. I will NEVER forgive the heads at Marvel for doing the royal couple of black unity dirty like that. That's why I said that in my mind they'll always be together. I just can't except it breh...I can't :to:

Man I still feel some type of way everytime I see the annullment panels. And then they end up fighting like they're on Jerry springer and shyt. That's when I figured out what some of the Marvel writers really thought of the couple.

Just copped their fantastic Four book. Dwayne Mcduffie penned it, I had to get that one.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Oh shyt :russ::jawalrus:

Man I still feel some type of way everytime I see the annullment panels. And then they end up fighting like they're on Jerry springer and shyt. That's when I figured out what some of the Marvel writers really thought of the couple.

Just copped their fantastic Four book. Dwayne Mcduffie penned it, I had to get that one.

Dwayne Mcduffie was a GAWD of Comics. Creator of Static Shock, Co-show runner and writer for the GOAT animated television show of ALL TIME Justice League/JLU. :salute:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Btw seeing other posters with BP avatars gave me the idea of some of us starting a Wakanda group where some of us would use characters for the Wakanda/BP lore like the powerpuff click are doing lol.

Count me in as well. How does one join?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
With the recent announcement of bringing Luke Cage to series through the Netflix deal who y'all got to play Power Man? Ving Rhames is too old but back in the day he would've made the PERFECT Luke Cage. Terry Crews would be a good choice as well. Tyrese had been clamoring to play the role for a few years but that was when it was going to be a film directed by John Singleton....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:skip:No Blade, No Bishop, No Cyborg :camby:

Bishop :wow:

Blade :wow:

Cyborg is more robot than black. Static Is a MUCH better character within the Teen Titans representing Black Excellence

Bishop never reached the popularity within Marvel to stand amongst the likes of BP or Storm or even Falcon

I fukked up with Blade though:sadbron:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I voted for Storm but I had a hard time not picking Green Lantern just off of the Justice League cartoons