The GOAT Black Comic Book Superhero

Which Black Comic Superhero is the GOAT??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No
th
nor
th
:comeon:

Picked GL based off that piff justice league cartoon:jawalrus:, but the all of em are good choices:blessed:

As I said before Spawn had a spark when he started but now he's just garbage, he fell ALL the way the fukk off from how Piff he was in the 90's while characters like Black Panther, Luke Cage, and Storm have stood the test of time since the 60's-70's. I almost included Black Lightning (great character) but he never reached the popularity or notoriety of the ones listed. The only other character that I probably should've included is Blade

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a kid, I liked Night Thrasher. Probably because he was like the Black Bruce Wayne. Had wealth, parents were killed as a child, had no mutant type powers but was vicious with martial arts. I always wanted him to become like a movie or a TV series.

nightthrasherprofile2.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Storm, just because she was my first Black comic heroine. And X-men is really the only comic that's been endeared to me since a kid:blessed: To all Black superheroes:salute: I know it gotta be tough surviving between those cac pages:youngsabo: Sidebar, Blade would be my second choice, just off the BLACKEXCELLENCE of the first film:ohlawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Storm, just because she was my first Black comic heroine. And X-men is really the only comic that's been endeared to me since a kid:blessed: To all Black superheroes:salute: I know it gotta be tough surviving between those cac pages:youngsabo: Sidebar, Blade would be my second choice, just off the BLACKEXCELLENCE of the first film:ohlawd:

Yea I fukked up by leaving off Blade