The GOAT Black Comic Book Superhero

Which Black Comic Superhero is the GOAT??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
There is a spot missing for 'all of them above'..........I seriously can't choose, Panther is a beast, but I grew up on Static........

Its a damn shame that DC can't make a good selling Static book...........Static should be IMO DC's Spider-man

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta go with storm breh, an iconic character that is a pivotal member of an iconic team of superheroes :obama:

Second is Static Shock. That cartoon was awesome :wow:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Easily Black Panther. He is "Black Excellence" in physical form. fukk with him and he'll bring out the goons :demonic:

1072756-1019476_751762_panther0016a_super_super.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Out of all f them Luke Cage is the only one I have always liked for as long as I have been reading comics.
As cool as Black Panther is now, dude was dull as fukk for the majority of his existence till Priest got a hold of him and basically turned him into King Batman.
And this list not featuring Black Lightning as a choice is just :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Out of all f them Luke Cage is the only one I have always liked for as long as I have been reading comics.
As cool as Black Panther is now, dude was dull as fukk for the majority of his existence till Priest got a hold of him and basically turned him into King Batman.
Do you still like Cage?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I almost included Black Lightning and Mr. Terrific but disqualified them as they have neither reached the popularity nor the status of the ones I DID include.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

That's honestly an insult to the BP character because some of the things Bats is known for now like using prep, having plans to take down villains and heroes alike, Panther was already doing first.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
That's honestly an insult to the BP character because some of the things Bats is know for now like using prep, having plans to take down villains and heroes alike, Panther was already doing first.
Exactly people seem to forget how bats was in the comics in the 60's

BP has been like this since his creation in FF 52