The GOAT Black Comic Book Superhero

Which Black Comic Superhero is the GOAT??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Exactly people seem to forget how bats was in the comics in the 60's

BP has been like this since his creation in FF 52

Yep Bats didn't start becoming the character we know him as today until the O' Neil run in the 70s then Frank Miller took it up a level in the 80s. BP in his very first comic appearance pretty much took down the FF using what many would argue was one of the first instances of superhero prep.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Btw seeing other posters with BP avatars gave me the idea of some of us starting a Wakanda group where some of us would use characters for the Wakanda/BP lore like the powerpuff click are doing lol.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Btw seeing other posters with BP avatars gave me the idea of some of us starting a Wakanda group where some of us would use characters for the Wakanda/BP lore like the powerpuff click are doing lol.
count me in fam

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Exactly people seem to forget how bats was in the comics in the 60's

BP has been like this since his creation in FF 52
True, BP was always depicted as genius and capable but the character was not treated as cool and given the edge he has now until Priest wrote him. He was damn near personality free for 40 years.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I almost included Black Lightning and Mr. Terrific but disqualified them as they have neither reached the popularity nor the status of the ones I DID include.
Black Lightning is more known and popular than The Falcon.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
True, BP was always depicted as genius and capable but the character was not treated as cool and given the edge he has now until Priest wrote him. He was damn near personality free for 40 years.
Mcgregor's BP had personality
Black Lightning is more known and popular than The Falcon.

No :heh:

Yep, even as this more mellow family man character. I will always have a soft spot for the character.

I may sound like a dikk but his family needs to :camby:

Jessica Jones was cool in Alias and Pulse but she's been wack since and made Cage dull IMO

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

That's the fault of the writers not using the Lee/Kirby version as the basic core model like it was suppose to be. It wasn't until Priest came along that BP was put back into being the badass that he was in Lee/Kirby's FF and even Don McGregor's Jungle Action run.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yep Bats didn't start becoming the character we know him as today until the O' Neil run in the 70s then Frank Miller took it up a level in the 80s. BP in his very first comic appearance pretty much took down the FF using what many would argue was one of the first instances of superhero prep.

BP THE GAWD:salute:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
black panther easily for me with luke cage 2nd.....

i always liked tyrone cash too for sum reason :ld:
Leonard_Williams_(Earth-1610).png