"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
yea Lounge esp if you're doing a 1st date

nikkas will probably laugh but I do first dates at Oakland Cemetery sometimes. They got a nice open field in the back with a decent view. Usually go to Whole Foods on Ponce first and grab a few hot plates to eat. It's strange but it works.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Where are y'all taking your ol lady out in the city? I'm 21 but feel:flabbynsick: . My go-to 1st date is coffee but after that I'm lost.

Clubs/lounges/bowling? I've been here for about a year but haven't done too much. It's like women want you to show them around the city but i need some ideas:francis:

I'm an active and competitive first date kinda cat. The aforementioned Top Golf was me and my girl's first date, then we hit Stone Mountain the next day. Beltline or chillin in Piedmont Park is cool, all low cost. O4W has a lot to offer

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
@DeezNuts2016

We in a southern state breh. What do expect it to be? Cats like you are the reason ATL nikkas go to places like SAV and have a target on they back off rip just from being from the A.
I'll pick the city shyt any day of the week, but I can rock with that country shyt too from time to time. I was just down in Glynn County out in the middle of nowhere last weekend. My homegirl family got a deer lease out there in the tidal marsh and we had a dope ass time. Went camping, had a clam bake, my other homegirl even murked a wild pig with my 30 odd 6. It was 5 chicks and 4 dudes, we was running around in the woods blowing kush and just having a blast overall breh. Dont limit yourself patna, I probably love being from this city more than anybody, but there is a big world out there breh outside the A.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So who's NEW YEARS EVE party am I crashing this year?

@The ADD . What's good breh?

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
@DeezNuts2016

We in a southern state breh. What do expect it to be? Cats like you are the reason ATL nikkas go to places like SAV and have a target on they back off rip just from being from the A.
I'll pick the city shyt any day of the week, but I can rock with that country shyt too from time to time. I was just down in Glynn County out in the middle of nowhere last weekend. My homegirl family got a deer lease out there in the tidal marsh and we had a dope ass time. Went camping, had a clam bake, my other homegirl even murked a wild pig with my 30 odd 6. It was 5 chicks and 4 dudes, we was running around in the woods blowing kush and just having a blast overall breh. Dont limit yourself patna, I probably love being from this city more than anybody, but there is a big world out there breh outside the A.
That's how I felt about the A my home man but once I got outta there it changed my perspective a lot

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is the engineering scene like in ATL? The same way its good for IT is it also a good market for those who are interested in engineering? Is it for most the types or certain types of engineering like electrical or petroleum?

where are some places you recommend going if your interested in obtaining a gun license?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
AD gone see yall inviting yourselves to his crib and gone be like

nahimcool.gif

:mjlol:

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
nikkas will probably laugh but I do first dates at Oakland Cemetery sometimes. They got a nice open field in the back with a decent view. Usually go to Whole Foods on Ponce first and grab a few hot plates to eat. It's strange but it works.

hit up that 6 feet under rooftop patio too

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't smoke and I'm engaged :francis:

I'll bring food & dranks tho :yeshrug:
I Don't drink Moscato but I bring it to parties all the time. Bringing it don't mean it's for you.

Same for the women. I didn't say bring YOUR woman, Stan. You have female friends don't you? Your woman has female friends too. Bring them.