"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
It'll bring jobs, events and revenue. The country hicks may kill it tho

The rednecks that control the state of Georgia are from asscrack towns in South Georgia. They always try to limit the success of metro atlanta. Too black too strong. They act like metro ATL aint the only place worth a damn in this bumfukk state. They scared as fukk to even come up here but they try to hold us back.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The rednecks that control the state of Georgia are from asscrack towns in South Georgia. They always try to limit the success of metro atlanta. Too black too strong. They act like metro ATL aint the only place worth a damn in this bumfukk state. They scared as fukk to even come up here but they try to hold us back.
:dead: :mjlol: at how much cacs in :trash: small towns DESPISE metro atlanta. Without us, Georgia would legit be Mississippi status.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I can't say this enough...........Georgia outside of metro Atlanta is a complete and total shythole. :scust:

Edit: What's the point of having a 15-20 minute commute in a place where there's absolutely nothing to do? :mjlol:

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can't say this enough...........Georgia outside of metro Atlanta is a complete and total shythole. :scust:

Edit: What's the point of having a 15-20 minute commute in a place where there's absolutely nothing to do? :mjlol:

I live just outside of Savannah and I can't even disagree at all :sadbron:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Atlanta council to hold PARKAtlanta hearings

Posted: 3:13 p.m. Friday, Nov. 13, 2015

EmailFacebookTwitterShareThis
By Katie Leslie - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

For years, Atlantans have grumbled about the city’s parking meter police, PARKAtlanta. Now — as the company’s contract is set to expire — city leaders are asking residents for feedback.

The Atlanta City Council’s transportation committee, led by Councilwoman Felicia Moore, will hold a series of town hall meetings to discuss the parking enforcement program.

PARKAtlanta, run by Milwaukee-based Duncan Solutions, has monitored and ticketed illegal on-street parking since 2009. Since its inception, the company has come under fire for aggressive and at-times erroneous ticketing and booting, not to mention confusing signage and high fees.

According to the original contract, Duncan Solutions agreed to pay Atlanta $5.5 million a year, a figure that was later amended to $5.3 million. The company keeps any additional revenue.

The company’s seven-year contract will expire in 2016. Atlanta officials could hire a new company or bring parking enforcement operations in-house.

Mayor Kasim Reed has indicated a willingness to sever ties with PARKAtlanta. Speaking at a community event last month, Reed said complaints are to be expected when implementing a new program, but they’ve remained a problem under PARKAtlanta.

“My issue is those complaints have been sustained over a long period of time and that suggests that we need to do some things differently,” he said.

The meetings, which kick off Dec. 2, will be broadcast on Channel 26, as well as online.

Town hall meetings on PARKAtlanta:

Dec. 2, 6:30 p.m., Atlanta City Hall, 55 Trinity Ave., southwest Atlanta

Dec. 10, 6:30 p.m., Inman Middle School, 774 Virginia Ave., northeast Atlanta

A third meeting will be announced at a later time.

:pacspit: at ParkAtlanta. My fiancée, mother in law & I were coming from the Vortex in Midtown and saw them fukkers literally writing us a ticket as we were coming to our car just lookin at us like :mjlol::ufdup:

Paid fukkin 70 for them 2 tickets for bein a few minutes late. I hate them for LIFE

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
maaaan who you telling eff em.

Side note how long you guys think homes in Cascade/Camp creek will be in the price range they are? Like u can get something huge for 300-350k and alot of solid stuff for 230-280, next house i get in the future will be for when i have kids and a fam, just wondering if prices are climbing in those areas like the other oarts of the metro

cocainebiceps

Professional shytposter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Side note how long you guys think homes in Cascade/Camp creek will be in the price range they are? Like u can get something huge for 300-350k and alot of solid stuff for 230-280, next house i get in the future will be for when i have kids and a fam, just wondering if prices are climbing in those areas like the other oarts of the metro

I'm from cascade. There's a couple of places like that near Camp Creek, but the zoning of our area is weird and that could affect your taxes.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm from cascade. There's a couple of places like that near Camp Creek, but the zoning of our area is weird and that could affect your taxes.
Like parts being Atlanta and others being unincorporated fulton?

Id prefer to be inside the perimeter, but it seems most of zone 4 is houses from the 70s and 80s and then mansions, while outside the permiter in like camp creek and sandtown are alot of newer stuff but thats just too far out for me

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I hope so. My Dad is renting out his home in Adams Park but it's not getting a whole lot back on the market :francis:

My uncle got one right off Cascade & Delowe but I don't see anything happening in that area to raise property value