"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I'm here now some p*ssy literally fell in my lap last night at the KRIT show....I saw a great concert, got some trim, and I'm about to go to Han kook In an hour.

GOAT black city
noo.gif

How in the hell did I miss a Big Krit show wtffffff

I did however drive up to Greensboro for the weekend to meet up with my girl for an impromptu sexy weekend.

How was the show bruh?

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
noo.gif

How in the hell did I miss a Big Krit show wtffffff

I did however drive up to Greensboro for the weekend to meet up with my girl for an impromptu sexy weekend.

How was the show bruh?

it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to,he has a live band,Ludacris and 8ball Mjg showed up and performed.

the women at the show weren't the best looking but i'm from outta town so I just had to do what I had to do.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i know we got two Falcon home games left, hang around the Phipps Plaza/Twin peaks/Publix/Target, that area is a killbox on Gameday, women will be open in general, but them white women, especially late 20s early 30s, will be so open, if you look for a bar besides Twin peaks, tavern at Phipps, heard a lot of good story out of there, but they too snazzy for my tastes

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
i know we got two Falcon home games left, hang around the Phipps Plaza/Twin peaks/Publix/Target, that area is a killbox on Gameday, women will be open in general, but them white women, especially late 20s early 30s, will be so open, if you look for a bar besides Twin peaks, tavern at Phipps, heard a lot of good story out of there, but they too snazzy for my tastes

Yea I work in Phipps now, Tavern is legit, it's kinda pricey but you're at Phipps so it is what it is

Never been to Twin Peaks, I need to catch a game at Dantannas

daemonova

Daps
Yea I work in Phipps now, Tavern is legit, it's kinda pricey but you're at Phipps so it is what it is

another snazzy spot

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

another snazzy spot
I love Dantannas... I wouldn't go in there looking to pull hoes but its a dope spot, its not cheap but worth it.

And the food is :lawd: @AVXL try the NY strip or the pork chop :drool:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I love Dantannas... I wouldn't go in there looking to pull hoes but its a dope spot, its not cheap but worth it.

And the food is :lawd: @AVXL try the NY strip or the pork chop :drool:

I went there for my birthday a couple years ago, that crab & artichoke dip changed my life :wow:

Their shrimp & grits doe :banderas:

A goon hungry as fukk now :mjcry:

daemonova

Daps
I went there for my birthday a couple years ago, that crab & artichoke dip changed my life :wow:

Their shrimp & grits doe :banderas:

A goon hungry as fukk now :mjcry:
you can get shrimp and grits at any hudson grille, the one in midtown got a redhead bartender during the day, she dancing to soul music, she might like niccas

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

That tall Asian chick at Tavern......

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yall heard about this story?

Atlanta Police Department: Uber driver did not rob passenger | Atlanta Buzz with Jennifer Brett

Dude says he was robbed and left in a drain hole by his Uber driver, a black dude (Marcus), the dude's sister posts Marcus's info on FB it goes viral. Turns out Marcus canceled the ride and picked somebody else up but now his rep is ruined and he can't drive for Uber while his account is on hold.

Been listening to Serial (Season 1), watching Making a Murderer, and just following all this fukked up shyt in the news and all this has me conscious and cognizant about my moves. You can get accused for anything and won't even get justice or proper investigation into the story smh

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Yall heard about this story?

Atlanta Police Department: Uber driver did not rob passenger | Atlanta Buzz with Jennifer Brett

Dude says he was robbed and left in a drain hole by his Uber driver, a black dude (Marcus), the dude's sister posts Marcus's info on FB it goes viral. Turns out Marcus canceled the ride and picked somebody else up but now his rep is ruined and he can't drive for Uber while his account is on hold.

Been listening to Serial (Season 1), watching Making a Murderer, and just following all this fukked up shyt in the news and all this has me conscious and cognizant about my moves. You can get accused for anything and won't even get justice or proper investigation into the story smh
Yea I heard a quick note on that on NPR yesterday but didn't get the story. It's fukked up dude is having to deal with all that smh