"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I hope so. My Dad is renting out his home in Adams Park but it's not getting a whole lot back on the market :francis:

My uncle got one right off Cascade & Delowe but I don't see anything happening in that area to raise property value

Im not tryna compete in the whole property value game because white folks have pretty much rigged that, i just want something affordable in an area i can invest in. Id want to be in cascade or the west end, and the house i have now I will turn into a rental property to college kids. Im not doing any of this until the future when im ready for kids and married, which is no time soon.

cocainebiceps

Professional shytposter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Im not tryna compete in the whole property value game because white folks have pretty much rigged that, i just want something affordable in an area i can invest in. Id want to be in cascade or the west end, and the house i have now I will turn into a rental property to college kids. Im not doing any of this until the future when im ready for kids and married, which is no time soon.

In that case, you shouldn't have problem finding a nice house here. Even the older homes are well preserved and spacious.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Where are y'all taking your ol lady out in the city? I'm 21 but feel:flabbynsick: . My go-to 1st date is coffee but after that I'm lost.

Clubs/lounges/bowling? I've been here for about a year but haven't done too much. It's like women want you to show them around the city but i need some ideas:francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Where are y'all taking your ol lady out in the city? I'm 21 but feel:flabbynsick: . My go-to 1st date is coffee but after that I'm lost.

Clubs/lounges/bowling? I've been here for about a year but haven't done too much. It's like women want you to show them around the city but i need some ideas:francis:
Dave n busters
Top golf
Painted pin
Andretti
Desta ethipoian cuisine
Vortex
:flabbynsick:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ive taken all my first dates to sweetwater bewery's comedy show. $10 each, 6 beers each and 6 comics. About half the comics are black, you cant beat plus if she can drink she becomes a little looser. Im there every other monday with different chicks.

$20 total, guranteed entertainment with good laughs and such plus u can take her outside to talk. You cant beat it

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Ive taken all my first dates to sweetwater bewery's comedy show. $10 each, 6 beers each and 6 comics. About half the comics are black, you cant beat plus if she can drink she becomes a little looser. Im there every other monday with different chicks.

$20 total, guranteed entertainment with good laughs and such plus u can take her outside to talk. You cant beat it
:ohhh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Two Urban Licks (4th Ward)
Noche (Vinings)
Bar Taco (West Midtown)
Flip Burger (Buckhead off Roswell Rd)
Main Event (Cobb Pkwy)

I don't do clubs anymore but lounges are a perfect place to go...first date in ATL should be an easy, affordable location and around the city you've got plenty of options

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Two Urban Licks (4th Ward)
Noche (Vinings)
Bar Taco (West Midtown)
Flip Burger (Buckhead off Roswell Rd)
Main Event (Cobb Pkwy)

I don't do clubs anymore but lounges are a perfect place to go...first date in ATL should be an easy, affordable location and around the city you've got plenty of options
Man break it down to me the difference between clubs and lounges..I've only been to the club once and it cost us all $40 to get in:deadmanny:

It's probably a basic question but someone put me on game about dating from 21-26..I'm used to playing video games and talking shii w/my boys. Then just chillin at each other's house. Tryna be an adult and get away from booty calls:skip:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Man break it down to me the difference between clubs and lounges..I've only been to the club once and it cost us all $40 to get in:deadmanny:

It's probably a basic question but someone put me on game about dating from 21-26..I'm used to playing video games and talking shii w/my boys. Then just chillin at each other's house. Tryna be an adult and get away from booty calls:skip:

They've blurred the lines between clubs & lounges ALOT but a lounge you ideally can sit down, have a conversation with a girl & get something to eat. Club is constant turn up & drinks & loud music. If you're out there playing the field you can get females at either spot but if you're bringing your girl on a date I'd only go to a lounge

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Martini and imax
Cafe 290
Agatha's Murder Mystery

Eat breh

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I can't say this enough...........Georgia outside of metro Atlanta is a complete and total shythole. :scust:

Edit: What's the point of having a 15-20 minute commute in a place where there's absolutely nothing to do? :mjlol:

Nah breh. I'm a Fulton County nikka all day but I fukk with the whole state hard. I got patnas in Macon, Augusta and Albany and I'll go to SAV for the wknd with a chick in a hot second. I could never live there full time but I'd cop one of those old ass row houses down there in the hood and fix it up just to have getaway spot. C Port pretty fukking dope actually breh, ATL cats sleep on that shyt honestly. Georgia as a state has a such a rich history for Blacks that shyt is nonsense just to write off everything outside the metro like that.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah breh. I'm a Fulton County nikka all day but I fukk with the whole state hard. I got patnas in Macon, Augusta and Albany and I'll go to SAV for the wknd with a chick in a hot second. I could never live there full time but I'd cop one of those old ass row houses down there in the hood and fix it up just to have getaway spot. C Port pretty fukking dope actually breh, ATL cats sleep on that shyt honestly. Georgia as a state has a such a rich history for Blacks that shyt is nonsense just to write off everything outside the metro like that.

Athens and Savannah are okay for a visit but the rest of the state is a complete and total fukking joke. :camby:

Georgia outside of Atlanta is pretty much exactly how @DrX describes Buffalo but with warmer winters.

Last edited: