"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Think I may move my ass back to Alpharetta at some point. I'm not about that city life :mjcry:

I love being in the city but I'm just now finding out how common breakins are here from speaking to nearby neighbors after my crib got broken into Tuesday.

I miss the comfort of being OTP
What part of town you in?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
oh yea, Juug Central. Folks know there are actually people there with a little money compared to other parts of the city and they are still in close proximity to poverty thus making it an easy lick.
Man i hate thieves with a passion.
If it was up to me buglars and robbers would be punishable by death. And this is not me talking fresh from emotion after having my place buglarized. Ive said this many times before on the forum before this hapenned. Either you die or get your hands cut the fukk off. Old school Haitian style justice.
And i hear it's a bunch of little kids doing it too. Let me amputate these little f@ggots. They'd straighten up :birdman:
U buy a place?
Yeah

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If it was up to me buglars and robbers would be punishable by death. And this is not me talking fresh from emotion after having my place buglarized. Ive said this many times before on the forum before this hapenned. Either you die or get your hands cut the fukk off. Old school Haitian style justice.
And i hear it's a bunch of little kids doing it too. Let me amputate these little f@ggots. They'd straighten up :birdman:
Yeah

Yup, I can't knock Dope Dealers if you have a code of conduct and won't sell to people in your community. Stealing on the other hand pisses me off because dudes aint even robbing the Wealthy 1% they are robbing other people who are just trying to make it and provide. And yea all this stuff is being done by HS age cats, since dudes aren't about that dope dealing life (hell most of em are on the dope themselves).

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I live super close to barnacles and oddly enough never been there. It's always packed. Isn't it supposed to be kinda ratchet in there?

It wasn't ratchet the times I've been. I could see that tho. When I was leaving it did look like another type of crowd was coming in. I think after 12 it turns into a club. You may have just ruined that one for me.
:ohhh:What are some other spots out there? I've just been fukking with Barnacles and a few of those Korean karaoke spots

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
East Atlanta

I rented a condo right at Moreland & Ormewood for a year. My neighbor got robbed twice down in the village and the neighbor on the other side got kidnapped right outside her door and nikkas took her to the ATM right at 11:50 pm and made her take out 500. They waiting 15 minutes and made her do it again at 12:05. East Atlanta is a nice area but property crime and robbery is thru the roof over there.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yup, I can't knock Dope Dealers if you have a code of conduct and won't sell to people in your community. Stealing on the other hand pisses me off because dudes aint even robbing the Wealthy 1% they are robbing other people who are just trying to make it and provide. And yea all this stuff is being done by HS age cats, since dudes aren't about that dope dealing life (hell most of em are on the dope themselves).

These young boys is J's breh. I don't know why folks ain't worried about this younger generation. Future talking bout lean this, Dog Food that and for the life of me I don't understand why folks don't make that connection. It's a reason property crime and robbery is thru the roof.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah

Sell it to me real talk.